Chapter 32

I was almost late for my job, which would be awful, but not all that bad because I've been trying to get a job in Stryker. Im pretty sure I could get it too because my mother said she will put a good word in for me since she works there. It will definitely be better then what I'm being paid now.

"Hello pretty" someone says to me. I look up at the nicely dressed man staring me down.

"Hello what can I get you?" I ask with a smile.

"Hm, well I'd like your number for I can take you on a date" he says with a Cheesy smile. I chuckle and shake my head.

"I don't think I'm allowed to do that " I refill someone's drink next to him.

"Well then I'll just leave my number here and you take it if you want" he winks before walking away.

"If you don't take it I will" some lady says. I chuckle at her. She had to be at least fifty. I grab the little piece of paper and shove it in my pocket. I noticed the guy across the bar staring at me. I looked down at my feet with a little blush on my face. Cmon Gemma get back to work. The rest of my night was filled with drunk men talking to me and complimenting my British accent. I ended my shift with a good amount of tips. I head back home feeling exhausted. I walk into my room and put my money into my secret drawer. I find my phone at 16%   Gosh dang it. I plug it in and take a quick shower. I felt too lazy to blow dry it so I slept with wet hair.

I woke up to my mom knocking on my door. I rub my eyes and tell her to come in.

"Hey gems wanna go out to lunch with me?" She asks

"What time is it?" I groan

"1 p.m" she chuckles.

"Oh wow I slept in" I stand up with my wet hair a little bit damp, but very tangled.

"You get ready we are leaving by 1:30" she says before leaving my room. I walk into my bathroom and brush the tangles out. I blow dry my hair and leave it how it is. A mess. I put on light mascara and brush my teeth before changing into some ripped jeans, tennis shoes and a hoodie. I walk down stairs to find my mom waiting for me at the table. We jump into her car and drive out to lunch. After lunch I jump in the shower and get ready for a doctors appointment. Just to see if the baby is healthy.

A/N I'm sorry short boring chapter