Chapter 36

After many antibiotics and pain killers, I was finally starting to get to my old self. I got my jeep back, and with permission from my mom am now able to drive. The first place I decided to venture off too was Aidens house. We hadn't talked since I was able to go home from the hospital. He hadn't reached out.. I'm not sure why but I was determined to find out.

I didn't want to show up to his house and just be like, "so why haven't you called?" Because like I've said before I don't want to seem like a crazy person. So I had to come up with a reason.

Maybe I could be selling cookies or something..

Selling cookies? Are you that stupid.

I rolled my eyes. This is pointless. I grabbed my pillow and threw it across the room. It hit my dresser with a slight thump and I stared at it thinking.

"Hmmmm.." I said tapping my chin. I know exactly what to do.

--

So I got in my jeep and headed off. But you know me, this girl had to eat. So I stopped at Mcdonalds on the way. Arriving there I dusted off the bread crumbs from my pants and slowly got out of my car. I had to get 10 stitches in my leg from the cut that was caused by Luke. I groaned as I got out of the jeep still sore, I really don't feel like re opening them.

Walking up to his door I knocked softly waiting for a response. I should have called to let him know. Damn it. I'm such a dumbass. What if he's busy.. Or not even home. What if he's with someone els-

My rambling thoughts soon get cut off by the door opening and Aiden's adorable face coming into view. Adrenaline rushed through me at the sight of him. I really did miss this kid.

"Elizabeth." He breathed out.

"Hi.." I said awkwardly. I stood there for a good minute not saying anything.

RETREAT
ABORT MISSION I REPEAT

ABORT THE DAMN MISSION.

I laugh nervously, a bad habit of mine when I get nervous. And I don't even know why that is. I know him. We kissed! We should be together. Right?

I stared up at him and saw him scratch his neck.

"I'm sorry this was a bad idea..." I quickly turned away and walked to my jeep.

"No." He grabbed my wrist and turned me around. Something he does a lot now that I've noticed.

He looked between my eyes and grabbed my face softly. "Don't leave."

I stared up at him, my breath caught in my throat. I just nodded my head as he strolled me inside his house.

"So what's up?" He asked. He made his way to the living room and sat on a comfy looking couch. I sat down as well as I spoke.

"I wanted to.. Um return something.. Of yours.." I said quietly.

He paused his face frozen. He stood up and started pacing. I stared at him confused. "What are you-"

"Look lizzy," he said. I stopped talking and listened. "I thought we were ok. That we were past this. But I guess you think other wise I mean because why else in the world would you come here without calling or informing me.."

He kept rambling on and on. I thought he would never stop.

"But that doesn't mean that you have to return all of the things I gave to you like the teddy bears and roses and even your necklace that I gave you for Christmas. It's all yours and you shouldn't give it back even if you don't want to be with me-"

I quickly stood up and stopped him. "Woah woah woah. who said I didn't want to be with you??" He stopped and looked at me puzzled.

"Well you said you were returning what was-"

I sighed. "No I'm returning something that is legit yours. Like actually yours."

He just looked at me with the most cutest face ever. I walked out of the living room and ran to my jeep. Opening the door I grabbed the cap and ran back inside. He was still in the same place. I pulled the cap onto my head and smiled.

"Tadaaa!"

He walked over to me slowly and grabbed my *cough* his cap. He held it in his hands and looked up at me.

Everything soon became clear as he smiled softly. Dimples lightly on his cheeks he whispered, "it was you.."

I looked into his blue eyes and smiled. "It was me." He shook his head and laughed.

"You know this is my favorite hat.. It the first one I got.. I thought some punk took it or something."

I laughed, "well unless you consider me and Ashley punks then yeah.. She dared me to do it. And well I never back down from a challenge."

He grinned. "Yeah I can tell." He said "So it was your phone and you that said.." He burst out in laughter. "Deez nuts?"

His laughter continued ringing beautifully in my ears. But I frowned. "It's not funny! I froze. I was scared you were going to shoot me!"

This only caused him to laugh more. A smile broke out on my lips as I saw him holding his stomach. "Ok ok. It's a little funny. But come on don't hurt yourself."

He soon calmed down and we headed upstairs to his room to watch a movie.

"You know I've never really been in your room. I like it." I said glancing around. He smiled and held me tighter. Kissing my forehead. I grabbed his face gently and brought his lips to mine. Liking that feeling much better.

He soon got on top of me and raked his hands through my hair still kissing me passionately.

Love and lust were shown in his eyes and I could tell they were in mine as well. I kissed him like it was the last time I would ever touch him again. I wanted him so badly. I needed him, like the air that I need to breathe. But he was intoxicating. He made me go crazy and insane. He showed me so much love that it made me go mad.

I was obsessed with it. And I knew he was too. I wanted more and so did he. He took off his shirt gently and threw it on the floor. I took mine off exposing myself to him.

"God you're beautiful."

Those words said from his mouth made me erupt in emotions I didn't know were possible. He made me love him so much, I knew I could never love someone the same.

He was the only one that made me feel like I was safe. Yet he made me want to do crazy things. He gave me such a rush just seeing his eyes made me happy. Just touching his skin brought me pleasure.

"I need you so badly Elizabeth." He breathed out. His hot breathe hitting my neck as he kissed it softly but bit it hard. I touched his smooth skin and felt his abs on my fingertips. How his skin would curve. I felt ever inch of his back.

"Then take me.." I whispered. "I'm all yours." 

And with that he smashed his lips to mine.

--