27.

"Master, this wasn't exactly what I had in mind when we talked about fun missions." I said, kicking the ship into hyperspace. C-3PO was here with me. "You know like battle droids, saving people, using my lightsaber."

"Your idea of fun is much different than mine." Master Windu said, his hologram showed him smiling.

"Running check-in missions is fun for you?" I asked him.

"I thought this would be a way to ease you back in to the action." Master Windu said. "The Rodians are fans of you too since you and Luminara saved their people of starvation."

"I don't need to be eased in. I need to show Dooku I'm alive and coming back better than ever." I protested.

"All in good time. For now you need to go see if the people of Rodia are alright. There was a distress signal there, we can't afford another civil war in the Republic." Master Windu tried to convince me of the importance of this mission.

"Alright Master Windu." I sigh.

"I'm beginning to think your friend General Skywalker is rubbing off on you more than I am. You're just as defiant to follow orders, young one. You must work on following orders." He raises an eyebrow at me. At the mention of his name, I admit my heart skipped a beat.

"Don't you worry, Master. Everything I've learned is because of you." I said.

"If only that were true." He sighed. "Could you please just go check out Rodia?" He says, "Do not engage just come straight back to the temple."

"Well, now that you say please." I say, "I'm coming out of light speed now. I'll be with Rodians in.."

"(Y/N)? What's wrong?" Master Windu urged me. I looked at the giant droid warship in front of me. Well, I did say I wanted droids.

"Master Windu, I don't think these coordinates you gave me were correct." I said.

"Ms. (Y/N), there's an incoming transmission from a ship." C-3PO told me, I checked the board.

"Master Windu, looks like some fun found me. I'm in the middle of a battle!" I said, I ended our transmission to allow the other one to come in.

"3PO, accept it, I'm going to try to get away from this ships tractor beam range." I told him.

"Coruscant cruiser, what are you doing here? This is a war zone. Identify yourself." I heard a familiar voice, I think it was Obi-Wan.

"Obi-Wan? Is that you? This is Commander (Y/L/N), Master Mace Windu's Padawan." I explained quickly.

"(Y/N)?" I heard my confused boyfriend's voice. Then the hologram appeared. "What are you doing here?"

"Anakin! I received a distress signal from Rodia, at least it masked itself as Rodia, but these were the coordinates I was given." I said.

"Is Master Windu with you?" Obi-Wan asked.

"No, he's back at the temple. He assured me this was going to be a check-in mission with the Rodians." I said.

"It was a trap, they wanted you to come here! (Y/N), you have to get out of there now!" Anakin urged me.

Just then I felt the pull of the tractor beam.

"Have we been hit?" 3PO asked.

"I'm afraid it's much worse than that." I say.

"(Y/N), what's going on?" Anakin asks me. I saw the worry in his eyes.

"It's no use, I've been hooked onto the cruisers tractor beam." I said, looking at Anakin, "I will not be a Separatist bargaining chip. You have to continue your attack! Do not let my mistake ruin your mission. You must destroy this ship!" I said, then the connection was jammed.

My ship was pulled into the main hangar. Most of the warship was destroyed. I imagine the hyperdrive must be damaged if they haven't made the jump to hyperspace.

"C'mon 3PO, we've got to get going." I said, I made sure my new lightsaber to my belt. I loved it, it was perfect for my hands and was so much more powerful than my old one was.

"Why don't we just wait here?" 3PO asked, "It does not look safe out there."

"And just wait for them to find us? I don't think so. Someone wanted me here, and it's not going to be that easy to get me. We're going to need to move to get a transmission through to Anakin's ship to see if theres something we can do to help destroy this ship." I explained to him, I clicked a few buttons to create a self destruct weapon. "I've overloaded the power system of the cruiser. If anyone comes in to find us, they'll be blown to dust."

"Coming, my lady." 3PO shouted after me. I ducked through an escape hatch. Droids surrounded the front entrance. We had to hide.

I hid around the corner and watched as the legendary General Grievous entered my ship. He unfortunately ran out when he must've figured out I rigged it. Still he got a little banged up from the bomb, which gave me a smile.

I didn't want to stay there any longer, if I did Grievous would surely find me. 3PO walked behind me and I ran ahead to try and find where I could get a transmission through to the fleet.

I ran through the halls quietly, trying to stay away from the battle droids. Whoever owned this ship wanted me to come here. I didn't want to meet the owner of this ship. Finally I found a communication panel.

Just before I could get there I sensed the incoming of Grievous. I looked next to me to see a closet looking door. I grabbed C-3PO and threw the both of us in there, trying to be as quiet as possible. I looked through the little vents in the door.

"Ms. (Y/N)-"

"3PO I need you to be as quiet as possible now." I told him.

"Would that help you, my lady?" He asks,

"Yes! Yes it would help me greatly!" I whisper shouted at him. Then I focused on waiting for General Grievous' presence to pass.

"Good news, sir!" I heard a battle droid say, they walked right in front of the door, "The hyper drive is almost fixed!"

"Excellent." Grievous said to the droids, "I want those stow aways found before the hyperdrive is fixed, get them onto the main bridge. Shoot if necessary."

Then they left down the hall. I waited a couple of minutes after Grievous' presence left before slowly opening the door.

I ran to the communication panel I found. The wires were ripped out, so I just reconnected a few of them and punched in to connect to the fleet.

I called out and finally got a signal.

"Hello? Hello? This is Commander (Y/N) (Y/L/N). Can anyone hear me?" I asked.

"We hear you, Commander." I heard Ahsoka's voice. I had only met Anakins padawan once, such a sweet young girl. I was so thankful for her now.

"Ahsoka! Where's Anakin?" I asked her.

"Hold on, I'll patch him through." Ahsoka said.

"(Y/N)!" Anakin said a few seconds later. "Where are you?"

"Anakin! I'm inside the ship-" I start, but I trail off. I have no idea where I am.

"Us too." I heard him say.

"What?!" I whisper shouted at him, "I told you NOT to come looking for me!"

"Well someone had to save your skin." Anakin said, I could hear his smug smile behind it. "Ahsoka, can you find the Commander?"

"From our scans of the ship it seems like there's an open space halfway between both of you. Both of you are going to have to head to the middle of the ship." Ahsoka said.

"Okay, I'll meet you there." I said, turning off the communication.

"C'mon 3PO. We have to hurry." I said, trying to remain as quiet as possible. I kept my lightsaber in my hand in case of any encounters. The Force knows C-3PO won't be any help to me now.