t w o | P e r v e r t

"Seriously?!" Clea all but cried when they went to the place where Bain, Bryce and their best friend Hunter were hanging out at the moment.

"I know right." Peyton huffed.

They both stared dumbfounded at the bar, in the middle of the afternoon.

"Let's go." Peyton started to walk.

"What?! Are you kidding me?! They won't let us in, we're underage! Is it even open?" She rolled her eyes at a frantic looking Clea while she fished something in her bag then showed her fake ID while grinning.

Clea's eyes widened as she glanced at the fake ID and Peyton's wiggling eyebrows. She stopped pacing in front of her and sighed.

"Of course." She muttered with an eye roll. Bain and Peyton would go to the bar sometimes so it isn't surprising that both of them have fake id's. She really thought before that the 'bar' was just a code name for hooking up not as an actual bar.

Not until now.

"I don't have and I'm not planning to have one of those-" she pointed her index finger at her fake ID while scrunching her nose. "-so, I'll just wait for you there." She pointed at the cafe right in front of the bar.

Not waiting for Peyton's reply, she started walking away and entered the coffee shop while her best friend was glaring at her back.

As soon as Hunter came back from what he calls his excruciating junior high experience, he changed clothes and left his house to meet up with his best friends Bain and Bryce at their favorite bar not even bothering to unpack.

"B1! B2!" Hunter smirked as he saw their disapproving faces the moment he said those words.

"You just came back and you already managed to put a frown on my handsome face." Bryce spoke in a monotone.

Both Hunter and Bain rolled their eyes as they did the bro hug thing while he bear hugged grumpy Bryce who was now grinning like a five year old.

"First of all, I missed you Hunty!" Hunter glared at a smug looking Bryce.

"I didn't missed you." He lied because the truth is he missed his best friends more than he missed his parents.

This two best friends who knows more about him than his own parents.

"Seriously, we missed you Hunter. It's been a year, how was the girls there? Wait, have you had a baby back in Europe?" Bain wiggled his eye brows earning a chuckle from him.

"I used protection everyday." He mumbled proudly as both his best friends shook their heads, chuckling at his arrogance.

"It's good to be back." Hunter sighed in satisfaction as he winked at the waitress who have been trying to get his attention the moment he stepped in.

"And The Dangers leader is finally back!" Bryce stated as he took a sip of his drink while his eyes scanned the most good looking waitress in his eyes.

"And guess what Hunty! Our Bainy Bain has a girlfriend! Unbelievable. But Peyton is nice so I guess it's okay." He shrugged nonchalantly.

Hunter raised a questioning eye brow at Bain while he was busy glaring at Bryce.

"Shut the fuck up." He snapped then sighed.

"So, Peyton huh." Hunter smirked.

He knows Peyton because they have been schoolmates ever since Freshman. And he also knows that she was Bain's first crush in high school.