facts and feelings

Kira's pov

After being safely dragged away from battle I lay like I am now on the ground with my head in sesshomarus lap. I knew from experience that it wouldn't take to long for my arm to heal to the point that I'm not in over agonizing pain. I've always healed faster then others. That theory was proven fact when me and kagome were little. At the age of 9 me and kagome were trying to climb trees to prove who could go higher. It was really stupid of us, but kids do stupid things. I went half a foot higher and never did I think it could matter so much, but it did when we both fell. She broke her left leg and I broke my right leg in three places. And yet I still healed 2 1/2 weeks faster. That's when I first started to think that I was different then others.

I zoned back into reality when I felt sesshomarus hand brush my face. Looking up at him I couldn't help but smile. He smiled back so slightly I almost wasn't sure he smiled at all.

"why is it that you talk like you hate me, but you don't act that way" I questioned.

Sesshomaru's pov

Why is it that she got through my walls? How did she do it? Had they fallen down? Did I really like her? Was that what all of this is? Is that why I can't let her die? Or be hurt?

"I don't know" I replied quietly as I looked away from her.

"I have these feelings that I don't understand. At the same time I know I should hate you. Your a human I've always hated humans, and yet your different. I think I might have feelings for you, but I don't know. And I don't understand what's going on in my head. I hate these feelings, but I don't want them to go away if that means not being by your side."

Feeling Kira move out of my lap I looked over to her. She was moving to sit beside me. She grimaced in pain as she moved her arm. Worry pierced through me watching the pain envied her eyes. I watched as she reached up with her good hand and placed it on the side of my face.

"even though we've only known each other a few days I love you sesshomaru." she stated. Laying her head on my left shoulder her hand slipping off my face she asked "so how did you lose your arm?"

"Inuyasha"

~~~

Kira's pov

It was morning now and my head still hadn't left sesshomarus shoulder. I didn't want to ever move from this spot. We've been sitting in silence all night and the whole time my brain has be going non stop. My arm was healed by now, but I didn't tell sesshomaru in fear that he would leave. I was getting worried about kagome and the other by now. I haven't seen them yet. I knew one of them had to be OK because the demons were all dead by now.

"we should find your friends" sesshomarus voice was soft and quiet. Nodded my head I got up using my right arm to push my weight off the ground. "your arms OK now" he asked confused.

"I heal unnaturally fast" I stated grabbing hold of his one hand when he stood up. I expected him to pull his hand away, but he didn't. I was glad that he didn't. Walking towards to destroyed village the sent of blood hit me strongly.

Walking through the mess of burnt and broken huts I called out my friends names. Hearing a sound to the left I let go of sesshomarus hand, told him to find kagome and Sango, and i started running to every sound I heard. Finding miroku I asked
"where's the others"

"I don't know" he replied with worry.

I stood in place focusing my energy on the thoughts that were in the air. 'kagome were is she' I heard Inuyasha think.

"what are you doing" miroku asked

"finding our friends"

I took off running with miroku following. We ran straight to Inuyasha and saw him covered in blood and cuts. He looked bad, but not as bad as I've seen him before.

"where's kagome" he asked in panic.

Again I focused all my energy on the thoughts in the area, but only heard shippo and kirara. Slightly worried about Sango and kagome I side "I don't know" I ran around making them follow me until we found shippo and kirara.

"sesshomaru" i screamed out at the top of my lungs. I heard Inuyashas negative disapproving thoughts. When sesshomaru appeared I asked "have you found the girls?"

"why would he have found them he hates humans remember?!" Inuyasha shouted at me.

"because he just would!" I shouted back even louder. I grabbed sesshomarus hand and stomped off like little kid throwing a fit. We walked around the village looking for the girls, but were having no luck. We've turned over fallen huts and went in one's that were still standing.

Rounding a corner Me and sesshomaru and ran into Inuyasha, miroku, shippo, and kirara. Hearing a laugh come from above we all looked up to see Tammy of the obis family standing on top of one the only sturdy buildings still standing.

"looking for your friends will do no good. Not while you in this village at lest. Their not even here" Tammy mouthed off with a devilish grin on face.

"what have you done with my sister you evil winch" I shouted.

"you obviously haven't read the letter yet or you would that she's not your sister"

What? How did she know about the letter. I haven't told anyone. Does she know what the letter says? How would she? Did she write it? But if wrote it does that mean she knows me? And in that case why would my mother have it? What's going on?