Ch. 10 ♥️👩🏾‍🤝‍👨🏼♥️

P Bonnie sat on the couch next to P Damon with her hand in his. She finally knew why she fell in love with P Damon.

"So, tell us. How and why did you fall in love with Damon?" Tyler questioned.

P Bonnie glances over at P Damon, who has a smirk on his lips,, before turning her gaze towards Tyler,"Honestly, Tyler, I can't put into words exactly the reason behind how I allowed myself to fall in love with Damon but I can do my best to explain why." She says.

"Well, go on, explain!" Caroline squealed as she sat cross legged on the floor in front of them with a pillow in her lap,"This is going to be good."

P Bonnie couldn't help but smile,"Okay, um, where do I even begin?" She asked herself.

"How about the first moment you no longer held hatred for Damon here." Alaric suggested.

"Alright, that's easy enough." She says,"I would have to say the moment I no longer held hatred for Damon was after we'd been trapped on the other side for five months. We'd just left grams place and were back at the place we thought we'd forever call home."

"Grams was alive?" Caroline questioned.

P Bonnie nods,"Yes. I was so happy to see her and spend more time with her. She, of course couldn't stand Damon." She chuckled.

"What a shocker." Matt spat sarcastically.

"She's was warming up to me." P Damon says.

"Anyway, that night I'd made us dinner. I remember thinking about how hard it must be for Damon being trapped over there with his least favorite person, vice versa, and how much he missed Stefan." She says, glancing and meeting the younger Salvatore's gaze,"While I was in the kitchen I could see into the living room where Damon sat staring at an old picture of the two of you when you were human. I remember the look of anguish, regret on his face. And maybe I was wrong but," She turned her attention to P Damon who was staring at her,"I saw a part of him that longed to be human again, to be able to feel and do as humans did and not be the monster he saw himself as. So, I wanted to help with that. I knew I couldn't make him human again but I could make sure he would be able to enjoy human food as we do." She says with a smile.

"How did you do it?" Elena questioned.

"She added blood to my portion of the food." P Damon answered, his gaze still fixed on P Bonnie,"She'd found the blood bags I had scratched and mixed it in with everything that I would be eating."

"And? Come on, don't stop now!" Caroline groaned.

Damon lifted a hand to cup P Bonnie's cheek,"I hadn't felt so human since the night I was turned." He says with a small smile playing on his lips,"Thanks to Bonnie."

P Bonnie chuckled,"He devoured it in less than ten minutes." She says as he drops his hand and takes hers again,"I don't think he even chewed any of it. I think he just swallowed everything whole."

Everyone let out a laugh but both Damon's,"That was the happiest day of my life." F Damon says,"I was given that small window of humanity, something I hadn't felt in decades." He says.

"The happiest day of your life?" P Damon questioned.

"Well, besides the day I married my wife and gave birth to our children." He says with a wide smile.

"So, what, after that the two of you just fell in love?" Tyler questioned.

"No, dog, it wasn't that simple." P Damon spat with a deadly glare.

"We slowly but surely became friends." P Bonnie says softly,"Yes, he was still his annoying, cocky and self absorbed self but it had become...tolerable."

"And her constant nagging and complaining about everything I do hadn't driven me crazy." P Damon says with a smirk.

"Soooooo, when did you realize that you were in love with Bonnie?" Caroline asked excitingly.

P Damon glances up at F Damon with a knowing look,"Why don't you answer that question, Mr. Maturity?" P Damon says with a sarcastic smile.

F Damon smiles,"No, I'll leave that to you, dick head."

"Would the two of you please shut up and just answer the Damn question?" Caroline hissed.

"Bonnie and I had been trapped on the other side for two years and we'd become...friends if one must put a title to it." he says,"One night we were having dinner and Bonnie looked at me with the most genuine smile and said she hated that we were trapped there but she wouldn't want to be trapped with anyone else but me." His eyes traveled towards P Bonnie,"It was then that I realized my feelings for the tough little witch."

P Bonnie smiles at him,"I was in denial about my feelings for Damon. I mean, I was falling for a man who'd caused me so much loss. So, how could I be falling in love with him?" She said, turning to look at everyone in the room,"It wasn't until watching that video of Damon telling me how he felt that I realized that I could no longer deny how much I love him."

"When did you realize you started having feelings for him? What happened?" Matt questioned.

"Well, I'd gotten sick with some virus. I believed it to be the flu but Damon swore it was something else." She says, squeezing his hand,"Anyway, he took care of me. He made sure I ate, slept, bathed and that I was comfortable. He made me laugh and for that entire time I forgot that I was trapped in some unknown reality in a time with a man I never, in a trillion years, saw myself having feelings for." She turns and meets P Damon's gaze,"It was then that I realized that I'd began falling for Damon Salvatore."

"Awwwwwwwwwwwww!" Caroline squealed in excitement,"The two of you are just so damn cute! I can't believe that this, the two of you in love, has happened!" She says, appearing beside P Bonnie,"I am sooooooo happy for you." She says, pulling her into an embrace.

P Bonnie wrapped her in an embrace,"Thank you, Care. I really am happy." She says pulling away.

"Okay, now that THAT is over with, I have just ONE question." Alaric says.

"And what's that my friend?" F Damon questioned with a smirk.

Stefan, knowing the look on Alaric's, stepped forward,"Does this,getting P Bonnie to remember WHY she fell in love with P Damon in the first place, mean that you, F Damon, are married to F Bonnie?"

F Bonnie stepped forward,"No, It doesn't mean we're married'" She lied quickly.

"Well, then why did you two work so hard to get them back together?" Tyler questioned.

"That's an answer I would like to know, also." P Bonnie says, getting to her feet,"If we're not married in the future, like you say we're not, why do every thing you can to get us back together?"

F Bonnie and F Damon shared a glance before turning their gazes onto P Bonnie,"That's a very good question." F Bonnie says with a fake smile.

"In that case....let's hear it." P Bonnie says.