chapter 41

Nick's P.O.V

when i woke up the next day i saw that Savanah is still asleep. i smiled down at her and kissed her forehead. i got up and put on some sweats and walked into the kitchen and started making something to eat. i didn't hear Savanah come done so when she hugged me from behind i jumped. she laughed and when i turned around i playfully glared at her.

"how did you sleep?" i asked her

"it was good, how was yours?" she asked me

"it was great because i slept with my wife" i told her

she smiled up at me and pecked my lips and went to sit down at the table. i turned back around and started to cook again. after i was finished i put the food on a plate and i set in down in front of her. i kissed her cheek and sat down and we started to eat.

"what do you want to do today babe?" i asked before i put a piece of bacon in my mouth.

"well i want to go the shops and look around and go look around Italy." she said

"okay we'll do that today and you can get that dress you saw yesterday." i said

"thank you Nick for everything you did for me" she thanked me

"it's no problem Savy i did this all for you" i said

"no i meant that since we met you done so much for me and i can't thank you enough for what you did" she said

"there's no need for thanking because people will do anything for the people they love and i love you so i will do anything to make you happy" i said

she got up and walked over to me and sat in my lap and kissed me. she pulled back and said"i love you"

i smiled and said "i love you Mrs. King" i pulled her to me and we sat like that for a little bit.

we pulled back i helped her up and said "we better get ready if we want to go shopping and look at Italy." 

we went up to our room and took a shower together and we went to our suit case and picked out our clothes. i was done so i was waiting for Savanah to be done with her hair and make up. i felt my phone vibrate so i looked at it and it was Dylan. even when i'm away from him i can't get rid of him.

how did she like the surprise?

-Dylan

she loved it 

-Nick

did you you know do it?

-Dylan

why would i tell you that?

-Nick

that means you did it how was it?

-Dylan

i'm not telling you that! that's my wife!

-Nick 

i'm just asking

-Dylan

i'm going goodbye jerk

-Nick

bye lol

-Dylan

i put my phone back in my pocket and when i looked up i saw that Savanah ready to go. she looked beautiful with a stripe dress with her hair down. i got up and went up to her and kissed her lightly and led her down the stairs. we got outside and the boat was still there and we rode to Italy and once we reached there we got off and walked to that store she found the dress at.

 we got outside and the boat was still there and we rode to Italy and once we reached there we got off and walked to that store she found the dress at

once we got her the dress we went back out of the shop and walked into other shops. i got her lots of clothes and we even got me some stuff. after we were done shopping i led her back to the boat ans put all of the bags in a compartment and locked the door so nobody could steal it.

we walked back to the city and walked around. we saw lot's of cool stuff and we ate at this place where we both ate pizza at. that pizza was so good. after that we saw this band playing in the park so we went to the park and watched them play. their music was good but it was hard to understand them because they they were singing in Italian. but either way it was good.

we spent the whole day walking around Italy and when it was dark out we headed back to our house. when we got there i made us something to eat then we went to the living room and watched a little bit of tv. then after that we went to bed.