{6} Epileptic

{6} Epileptic

I woke up extra early the next day getting my stuff ready for school. We are supposed to climb today, but I have no idea to what. I put the clothes in my gym bag and got ready. I wore a baggy white shirt with a leather jacket on top. Black ripped skinny jeans and black boots. (Image in external Link) Went down the stairs saw my dad with a frown on his face.

"What's wrong Dad?"

"I'm so sorry Amelia. When your car was on the Ferry to get here there was an accident and your car sunk into the ocean" Great. The one car I loved is now ruined. "Look it's getting late we better head out" I grab both of my bags and the keys off the counter and walk out. To my surprise, my car was there. I cried in happiness. My dad handed the keys to me, and I walked towards it and got into the car.

"Don't say anything like that again!" I put my stuff in the back seat and drove off to school. I parked my car near the entrance, so it will be easier to get to if anything had happened. I locked the car while getting my belongings and walked straight to the girl's locker room. I changed into shorts and a low cut top while putting my hair into a braid making it easier for me to handle. I walked into the hall and looked at a climbing wall. Scott and his secret girlfriend were already climbing, and from what I can see, I guess they were enjoying it. I suppose I came at the right moment because Allison had kicked Scott so he would fall. Everyone started laughing as I joined the group of people.

"McCall, I don't know why but your pain gives me a special kind of joy" Coach explained while laughing at the boy who was now on the mat.

"Alright, next two Amelia and Erica. Let's go the wall" I walked towards the wall as they had harnessed me up and saw who Erica was. She had messy blonde hair and brown eyes. She is pretty it's just the fact that she doesn't take her of herself. I started climbing staying on the same pace as Erica. She was struggling and was a bit slow, yet I didn't go faster than her. That's when she stopped, and so did I. I didn't know what was wrong with her, so I said her name multiple times making sure she was alright. She started sobbing hard and had said the words 'Help Me'. Everyone gathered around her and tried finding out what was wrong with her.

"Erica. You're fine just kick off from the wall. There's a mat to catch you" Coach yelled making sure that she heard.

"Hey, Erica. You want to drop together?" I said, and she nodded while sobbing. I climbed near here and put my hand around her waist.

"On three okay? One... Two... Three" That's when we both let go. As we hit the mat, I made sure that she was okay and that so I took her to the girls locker room. As we made our way past the crowd that started sniggering and talking about her.

"Does it make you feel better to be laughing at someone who may have just died? I hope karma comes at you in the worst way possible" When I said this I took Erica's hand into my own and walked out the hall. We sat down in the locker room in silence till I spoke up.

"Are you okay?" Her head was down like she was ashamed of what had just happened.

"Yeah, I'm okay. Thank you for everything you may be my first friend since I came here." I hugged her.

"I'm here for you alright? Whenever you need anything, I'm here" Girls started piling up in the locker room. I couldn't see Erica anymore, so I went to the boy's locker room. As I walked in Coach was talking to them about Isaac Lahey and how we should tell someone if we see him. I made my through the boys and tried finding Scott and Stiles. "Stiles wants to have a great time" Stiles didn't stop talking for a long time making me bored. Scott looked down at his hand, and it was shaking vigorously.

"What is that?"

"Erica," I said while running to the hall to see her dropping I ran as fast as I could to try catching her but Scott did instead.

"Put her on her side. How did you know?" Allison said.

"I don't know. I just felt it, but Amelia was the one who knew it was her. An ambulance was called, and Scott and Stiles went to their plans while I went with Erica. I had to make sure she was alright. I felt like I could trust her with anything as soon as I met her but I don't know why. I stayed with her until she was released which was a long time.

-

I thought of making Amelia more close with Erica as them to are going to be good friends and I like the pair of them together. I'm already starting to write the next chapter and hopefully, it will be updated on Sunday. Thank you for reading. Vote and Comment if you want more information.

E x