Golden 1.

Leian

I woke at 5:00 in the morning rushing to my bathroom. I couldn't wait for highschool. Today is my first day of Highschool and I couldn't be happier.

Getting a boyfriend. Being able to wear crop tops and crop sweaters. My daddy August Alsina is now a superstar. I'm so proud of him.

I washed up lotioned put extra deodorant on and shoved my lotion my perfume and my deodorant in my MCM book bag. I opened my new clothes closet. It's pretty hot since I moved to ATL. So I dressed in a floral crop top, black shorts, and my White and blue 11's.

I put my hair in Curls and I brushed my finger over my yellow nails. And I ran downstairs to eat breakfast. Q was in a white shirt. With some khaki shorts and his new 11's.

I ate and I ran into my moms car.

"Shit! My phone" I said running back in the house grabbing my phone and charger and headphones.

I ran back in the car and waited till my dad and my brother came inside.

20 minutes later me and brother walked inside the school.

"Who's he" I heard someone whisper.

"He is fine" some other girl said.

"Bruh Imma hit that" some dude said.

"She fine as fuck" I heard someone say.

I walked to the office and grabbed my schedule and looked for My first class. Q knew people who came to this school so he left me. Stupid ass nigga.

"Hi I'm Leian do you know where room 327 is" I questioned.

He turned around from his boys and stared at me and laughed.

"Who is you" he laughed.

I rolled my eyes and turned away from him beginning to just look for my brother.

"Nah nah it's right there make a left and look on your right side" he said.

"Imma show you" he said trying to grab my hand.

"Keep ya hands to yourself" I said rolling my eyes pulling my hand away from his hand.

"Listen I ain't got to show u anythang" he said.

"I didn't say you had to" I rolled my eyes following him.

"Shut up. Ole train track head ass" he said making fun of my braces.

"I fuckin dislike niggas like you" I said making a stop at my room door.

"Yo attitude can get you hurt. Shut the fuck up" he said looking at me.

Nobody was in my class yet so I just walked in.

"Goodbye" I said rolling my eyes.

He walked behind me.

"You so aggravating" he said laughing at me.

"Shut up. This ain't yo class." I said rolling my eyes taking out my binder.

"Lemme see yo schedule" he said.

"No" I straight faced him.

He snatched my schedule.

"Don't fucking snatch from me"

"Than learn how to do what I say"

"I got you in all classes except this one train track" he laughed.

"Shut yo ass up" I said.

The bell rung and everybody started to walk inside the class.

"I'll see you next period" he smiled and walked out.