Birthday Pt.2

August POV
Before I start shout out to @bri_allstar

Me and Kay open London the door quietly seeing her in bed. I walk over to the other side and Kay went the other way. She giggled a little.

"Shhhhhh" I said staying quiet. She said, I court to 3 and we both said....

"SURPRISE HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!" Me and Kay said, she jump out of bed falling out the bed. We both laugh, I picked up Kay and she giggled.

" Happy birthday Lonlon!" Kay said smiling.

" Thanks Kay!" She said grabbing Kay.

" So..What you gon do?" I said

"Well WE are going to the club 21!" She said putting Kay down.

" I'm coming?"

"Yeah you don't want to come to my birthday bash😢?" She said with a sad look.

" Gurl I'm coming!" I said laughing.

"Always...I'm going to my sister's house and I'll meet you at Club 21 at 9:00!" She said grabbing her purse.

" Alright I'll see you!" I said yelling upstairs.

London POV

I'm so excited today is my lucky day 23!!!!! AHH! (That's me screaming) I opened Paisli door seeing her on the couch.

" Hey P!" I said snapping her out her thoughts.

" HAPPY BIRTHDAY SIS!!!"

" Thanks P" I said walking to her.

She hugged me tight.

"I'm happy for you boo my Lil sis 23!" She said walking upstairs.

" Wait how old are you again P?"

" Girl I'm 26!" She said turning around.

"Oh"

"Yeah Oh...Come on girl let's get you started".

******************************

6 hours later...... No POV

" How I look?" Alex said

"You look grate how do I look?" Aaliyah said

" I don't care nigga I'm worried about my suh" Paisli said coming downstairs flipping her hair.

"Aww P you look sexy girl!" Alex said smiling.

" I know" She said grabbing a box.

Than they heares heels coming downstairs; everyone turned around and saw London coming. Paisli smiled and walk to London.

" So..How do I look guys?"

" You look gorgeous like a princess" Paisli said opening the box with a crown in it.

" Aww P for me?"

She nodded and put the crown on London crown.

" Happy birthday boo!" Everybody said to London.

" Thanks guys let's go!" London said smiling.

-----------------------------------------------------

London POV

We were dancing and having a good time with my bitches, August, and my sister. I was dancing with Paisli in VIP. Until I felt someone staring at me I turned and seen august with a box.

" Happy birthday gurl!" He said over the music.

I smiled and open the box it was a white&brown necklace.

" Aw thanks Aug" I said giving it to Alex. He walk away, I turned around continuing dancing.

"I'm going to the bar you coming?" Paisli said in my ear. I nodded and followed her. Than I felt a tap on the shoulder. I turned and it was Jay with some girl by him.

"What the hell you want?"

" Bitxh don't talk to me like that!!" He said coming close.

"JAY I AINT DO SHIT TO YOU BRINGING THIS HOE WITH YOU!!!"

" First off I ain't no Hoe my name is Brianna bitch!!!!" She said looking at me up and down.

" GIRL LOOK AT MY SISTER LIKE THAT AGAIN HOE!!" Paisli said

" I DIDN'T COME TO ARGUE WITH YO DUMB ASS I JUST WANTED TO SAY HAPPY BIRTHDAY AND HOPE YO BIRTHDAY GET FUCK UP!" He said walking away with the girl. Before she left she turned around threw her drink at me. I scream and ran to her, pulled her hair.

Shit went DOWN..........