[one]

01. Suicidal deer

Dallas sat in the back of Lydia's car. He was texting his best friend, Zoey.

"Dallas" Lydia said multiple times trying to get his attention.

"Yeah?" He asked finally looking up at her.

Dallas has always saw Lydia as an older sister. She understood him better then Allison. He actually had a crush on her when they first met but it went away once he realized he didn't have a chance.

"Who are you texting?"
Lydia asked with a smirk

"Zoey" Allison and Dallas said in unison.

Zoey was basically Dallas' only friend. I mean he was pretty cool with Allison's friends but they all treat him like a baby.

"Are you guys dating?" Lydia asked looking at him through the rear view mirror.

Dallas smirked to himself.

"Are you and Stiles dating?"
He retorted.

Allison giggled at her younger brother's comment. Lydia just rolled her eyes.

Allison's smile turned to a frown. Dallas raised an eyebrow confused.

"Oh my god" Allison said putting a hand over the side of her face.

"What?" Dallas asked

He turned his head, only to see Scott staring into the car. Dallas shot him an angry glare. He had always had a small grudge on Scott because he broke Allison's heart multiple times.

Stiles rolled down Scott's window.

"Hey —" Stiles began

The light turned green and Lydia drove ahead quickly. Dallas sighed in his relief, along with his sister.

"Why are they stopping?"
Allison asked

"Just keep driving"
Dallas said leaning forward

The two girls ignored him. Lydia, annoyed with Allison, stopped the car.

"I just want to go home"
Dallas said with a huff

The three looked back at Scott and Stiles. That was until something smashed into the windshield. It was deer. It's smashed its head into Lydia's car. The three screamed then jumped out of the car.

Scott and Stiles ran over to the three.

"Are you guys okay?"
Scott asked

The two argents nodded, yes. Lydia on the other hand wasn't.

"I saw its eyes right before it hit us. It was like it was crazy."
Lydia said with wide eyes

Dallas patted her shoulder gently. Scott walked over to the deer and placed a hand on it.

"No, it was scared. Actually, terrified" said Scott

"So the deer basically killed itself?" Zoey asked putting books into her locker, which was right next to Dallas'.

"Yeah. It was freaky"
Dallas said

Dallas had accidentally let the existence of the supernatural slip up to Zoey. I mean he wanted to tell her anyways.

"Do you think it's something supernatural" Zoey asked

"Zoe, not everything is a supernatural" Dallas said with a small laugh

"Hey after the whole Kanima thing I'll believe anything" Zoey said putting her hands up in defense

"Let's go to class"
Dallas said laughing

Dallas ran into his sisters language arts class. He had heard the news of a bunch of birds flew in.

"You okay?"
He asked running over to his sister

"Yeah" she replied

She turned her attention to there dad and sheriff Stilinski.

"You must've seen something like this before, right?"
Sheriff asked Chris

"I'm not sure why I would or why you would think I would"
Chris replied

"I'm sorry. I could've sworn I overheard my son talking about how you were an experienced hunter" Sheriff said

"Dumbass"
Dallas mumbled

"Language"
Chris said glaring at his son

Dallas rolled his eyes and turned his attention back to Sheriff.

"Right. Well, not any more" Chris said, answering Sheriff's question.

"Sick"
Zoey said holding
Dallas' gun.

"Yeah but be careful. Allison can't know I have it — she's kill me" Dallas said taking the gun from Zoey.

"But doesn't she have her bow and like a bunch of different knives?" Zoey asked sitting crisscross in Dallas' bed

"Exactly"
Dallas said pointing at her in agreement

Little did the duo know Allison and Lydia could hear the whole conversation.

Authors Note:
Hello peoples! Sorry this was bad I promise (hope) it gets better. Comment your thought on like the plot of this book?
–Evelyn