Y/n gets angry

Sorry for not updating I haven't been well :(
frosty_cupcakez

Kai: Jay just wouldn't shut up he kept blabbering on about everything and with you having a headache you had a very thin patients, "and we went pow and klabam and boom and it was AWESOME" Jay screeched again and you snapped " JAY JUST SHUT THE DUCK UP I AM TIRED AND HAVE A HEADACHE OKAY so please shut up" Everyone was looking at you as you stood up "yellings not going to help" you snap your head up to Jay eyes in a glare that could kill "AHHHHHHHH" you turn around and punch a hole in the wall and left. "She was probably thinking that was your head" Cole chuckled as Jay paled.

Cole: someone did it, it's gone. You were pacing in front of everyone, they were lined up against the wall. "Who did it, huh, who had the audacity to do it." Zane and the elders were watching from behind you as you ruled them out. " What are you talking about" you glare at Kai "don't sass me boy" the boys and Nya all looked to Cole. "Sweetie can you tell us what's missing" You turn to the accused and saw Lloyd shuffling on his feet "YOU IT WAS YOU WASN'T IT" you held him up by his throat and he nodded you dropped him you owe me. You walked away and Cole asked him what he did Lloyd was still shaking " I ate her cheesecake"

Jay: "where is it?,where is it?" My boyfriend friend Jay came around the corner "hey babe" I hug him and start crying "what's wrong" I feel a tap on my shoulders and I turn to face Kai and he shakes his head, I collapse on the ground I'm a crying heap, "(y/n) what's happened" I shake my head Kai walked off not wanted to be in the path of my fury. "I l-los-st my-y Ne-ckla-Ce" (I lost my necklace) I managed to choke out. " Babe seriously your crying over that" Lloyd walked in the room then turned around and walked straight out, "you don't understand" Jay rolls his eyes "it's just a necklace" I explode "ITS NOT JUST A NECKLACE YOU INSENSITIVE PRICK, MY BROTHER GAVE ME THAT BEFORE HE WENT INTO THE ARMY!" I slapped Jay and walked out.

Lloyd: 45...45 my eyes started watering, I choked out a sob... There was someone knocking on the door... I look up and see my blonde boyfriend..."How'd you go?"... His voice was so gentle like he already knew..."45" I burst into tears and he ran to hug me. "Hey now it's okay, that score won't even matter when your 20"... My eyes stopped watering and I got out from his embrace, standing at the desk..."(Y/n) what are you doing?" His voices was laced with concern has he saw the look in my eyes..."Ahhhhhh" ... The trophy I threw made a dint in the wall..."how can I be so stupid"... Lloyd came behind me and held me..."You are not stupid, you are smart, it was just the pressure of studying, fighting and ......me" I turned to him with fury in my eyes "DONT YOU EVER SAY THAT YOU ARE MY LIFE!" ... I lower myself to the floor and lye down..."What am u gonna do with my life.