Colonist Slot 21: Genevieve Chidubem

Name: Genevieve "Eve/Evie" Chidubem

Age: 22

Gender: Female

Nation of Origin: Namibia

Position: "Population Specialist" (because "Glorified Space Baby-maker" is not something one writes on an official document.)

Appearance: Eve is strikingly beautiful and almost perfectly proportioned. Her skin is a smooth, rich shade of chocolate, and her black hair falls just past her shoulders. She has black eyes, a straight nose, and full soft lips. Eve stands at five feet six inches in height. ((She also carries nearly perfect genes and has good strong birthing hips. This is very important.))

Personality: Before being told that she has "scientifically flawless genes", Eve was convinced that she was as ordinary as could be. She's the oldest of four children, and graduated from the New York Institute of Fine Arts with a focus on three dimensional design in clay. She has her father's determination and drive to always do her best, as well as her mother's sarcasm and quick wit. She has no problem chewing someone out if they get on her nerves, though in all actuality she usually does it in Oshiwambo, her native language, so no one understands her anyway. That's the problem with wanting to be liked and also not wanting to deal with people's crap. Eve may not be the smartest person on this mission—after all she's surrouned by astrophysicists and other scientific geniuses— but she's determined to prove that she can actually be useful (in ways other than what the higher-ups have planned for her.)

Token: A tub of clay so she can stay busy and keep her mind off of why she's actually on this mission.

Other: She never used to have a nickname, but once everyone else on the mission learned why she was there "Eve" seemed fitting.