Colonist Slot 22: Lucien Monseigneur

Name: Lucien Monseigneur

Age: Fifty-three (but he totally looks like twenty-five)

Gender: Male

Nation of Origin: France

Position: Counsellor (with his experiences both with grief and strategic psychoanalysis, it is believed he will excel in this position - though he excels in every position, if you get the drift)

Appearance: Lucien has the looks of a model. He's stunning, alluring, oh so handsome, a literal sex god - whatever floats your boat. His locks are of a dark colour like the midnight the hero of every boring book has, and his eyes are just as dark, though they are buried in bags which represent many a sleeping night (and not for the good reasons, darling). His face is tan and his complexion is considerably lacking in wrinkles; Lucien is in excellent shape (and if you say for his age he may kill you). Though time has weathered down his muscled build, he still can (and does, thank you very much) hold his own in a bar fight.

Personality: Lucien is brash, crude, and arrogant (but mostly charismatic and charming, dear). Broken from many experiences is life, he has developed a cynical and sarcastic sense of humour which has served him as a defence mechanism. Underneath all this, however, is an intellect nearly unrivalled by any living being (one of the greatest undiscovered minds in the world, to be precise) and a knack for reading people that served particularly well during his work as a strategic psychoanalyst. Lucien is also deeply empathetic, which causes him to keep everyone around him at a professional distance (or not-so-professional, if they're dicks).

Token: Nothing (which he very carefully picked out from his pile of nothing, by the way)

Other:

Lucien once worked for one of the top spy agencies in France.

Due to a work injury he now requires a cane to walk (but not for other things, in which he promised he can satisfy fully)