Part 20

A/N: SO I WATCHED THE ORIGINAL MOVIE FOR THE FIRST TIME AND HONESTLY (spoilers. remember roy is my favorite character) HOW COULD ROY JUST GIVE UP HIS RANK AND UGH WHO HURT MY BABY

Roy's POV:
I stared at the scene before me. I recognized Ed and Al's friends, Rin and Yukio. Yukio had a gun, 'when did he get that?'

I looked around at Fullmetal and Al, in their fighting stances. I grimaced, I won't be much help. I can really only use flame alchemy and contrary to the popular saying, fighting fire with fire isn't a wise thing.

I guess that means I'm .....useless.

Ed's POV:
I saw the colonel's head and position drop, like he realized something. I looked at Al and shrugged.
"What do we do?" I yelled out.
"Oh I'll tell you what you do!" the girl on fire whipped around.
"Don't you DARE bring them into this!" Rin yelled.
"For once, my son agrees with me!" she chuckled, "This is family matters so don't meddle kiddo!"
"Well that may be true but you're messing with MY world! MY people! And that has to stop!" I yelled at her, or him? I didn't know anymore.
The woman groaned in annoyance and then smiled up at me, "I'll tell you what, find who I'm going into next and stop me! You win and I'll leave!" she snickered.
"Stop don't!" Shura yelled.
The girl's body dropped limp as the flames disappeared and the colonel ran forward to check vitals, me and Al following.
"Is she-" Al started to ask.
"Dead." Colonel said barely above a whisper as the blood from her leaked onto his military uniform.
I gasped and looked around.
"He killed her!" I asked, turning to face Yukio and Rin.
"Any body he enters will die..." Yukio said sadly.
"there isn't much we can do to limit the bodies he enters." Shura finished.
"And just who is he?" Colonel asked standing up and putting his coat over the girl's body.
"Satan." Rin growled, "And he's going to be showing up soon enough."

Al's POV:
I felt a tap on my hip and turned around to see a small boy standing there.
"Hi there, um, you should really leave the area little one..." I mumbled.
"Why? I'm the one whose fun!" He yelled and he burst into flames, while I stumbled back.
"Looks like you lost!" The boy stuck out his tongue, "And for that lost, you get something taken from you!"

Roy's POV:
I couldn't believe my eyes. A child, no more than 6, was being taken over by Satan? I've only read about the guy in a few books, thought he was fictional. And in the end, I was useless.

At least only when it came to fighting. I could still go get help.
"Fullmetal, I'll be back." I yelled and took off for the nearest phone booth.
"Not so fast!" A very kind woman said, as she jumped in front of me. I knew her, she was a waiter at a cafe.
"Huh?" I took a step back, confused.
"I said you lose!" She burst into flames as I felt something stab into my lower abdomen. I fell to my knees. I looked down to see blood flowing out and heard an evil crackle from above, pain searing through my body.

"COlONEL!"

A/N: Alright alright. I can understand why they hurt roy, because it causes heartstrings. Hope you enjoyed and I'll see you in the next chapter.