Lanas POV

"Em! Come on we need to get to the set hurry up!" I yell up the stairs to my 15 year old daughter that Fred and I had adopted about a year ago. I grabbed my keys from the key rack and started towards the front door.
"Coming!" Emilee yelled as she ran down the steps in skinny jeans and a reaveling tanktop.
"Uh, no go put on a shirt your not going out like that we don't need all the men starring at you while we are shooting." I say in my stern motherly voice that I usually only use when I want to get my point across without questions. She rolled her eyes and went back up stairs. I just rolled my eyes back and continued out the door. I walked over to the black and white charger and unlocked it but before I got in Em walked out wearing a white v neck with a plaid shirt around her waist she was txt ing and walking which led to her almost running into the front of the car.
"You know you really shouldn't txt and walk you'll hurt your self." I say while climbing in. She rolled her eyes again and got in the passenger side.
"Who ya talking to?" I asked while pulling out of the drive way.
"Jared. Later we are going to the mall." She said looking at me with a smile.
"Ooh so like a daate?" I asked teasingly. I see the way the two look at each other it's obvious that they have a little thing but not big enough for them to be called a couple. She blushed so much it went to her ears.
"Lana!! Stop! We are just going as friends!" She said trying to be serious but couldn't stop smiling. I just lifted and eye brow and smiled still looking at the road from were we where it would take us about a half hour to get to set and the gates didn't open for another hour or so. So I decided to pull off an exit and go to a McDonalds and get something to eat.
---------------------------------------------
After we had gotten our make shift breakfast we where back on the road while eating and singing to the radio.
We pulled up to the gate and Aton the guard saw my car and opened the gate for us. I smiled and gave him a small wave and pulled through looking for a parking spot. I found one right next to Jens jeep and smiled when I saw my best friend leaning against the hood waiting for us.
I grabbed my purse and phone and Em got out while still txt ing.
"Kid your going to run into a pole and I'm going to laugh before I help you up." Jen said with sarcasm in her voice .
"That's what I said but she doesn't listen." I said shrugging the grabbed her phone out of her hands.
"Hey! I was using that!" She whines while trying to grab it back but I'm about 3 or so inches taller so I just put my hand up and lean away.
"Nope it's mine today! You get to interact with people make new friends. Plus if you really need to talk to Jared you can talk to him in person." I put her phone in my purse and started to walk into the building. She crossed her arms and walked after me Jen locked her jeep and jogged to catch up to me.
We walked into the make up and costume building and were greeted by Ginny and Josh with Jared walking slowly up behind.
"Oh! Great you guys made it now I can introduce you guys to the new makeup artist!" Ginny said excitedly. That's when I noticed Emilee and Jared blushing and glancing at each other. I smirked.
"That's great! Emilee you coming? Or are you gonna flirt with Jared all day? He's got to work too ya know." I asked teasingly. Jared turned bright red while Emilee gave me a look that said,'Drop dead while you still can.'
"Lana!"she whisper shouted through gritted teeth. I just smiled and gestured for Ginny to lead the way. We all walked over to the make up room to see a young girl with brown hair and couldn't have been more than 5' even she looked 16 but to be a make up artist you have to be older than 18. She turned around with a big uneasy smile like she herself couldn't believe she was there.
"Hi! I'm Adriana." She held out her hand to shake mine. We shook hands that's when I noticed that Emilee and Jared were not in the room.
"Hi.. I'm Lana will you excuse me for a moment?" I said while looking around the room.
"Sure!" She called to me as I left the room. I heard soft whispers coming from around the corner so I staid were I was to listen to their convo I already knew who it was.
"...that was imbaressing I'm sorry.. Are we still going to the 'mall' later?" Emilee said mall with a hint of code.
"As in 'mall' you mean you still want to go on our date after what just happened? I know one thing is for sure, Lana will find out sooner or later and it'll probably be sooner." Jared whispered back.
"Sshh.. I think some one is coming I'll txt you later when I get my phone back." Emilee started walking towards the corner I was at so I backed up slowly into one of the closest rooms trying to avoid her seeing me.
"Lana? What are you doing in here?" A heavy accent behind me asked. There was only one man on set with that heavy of an accent.
"Robert! Oh sorry I was..." I pointed towards the door mouthing words that wouldn't come out.
"Uh.. Spying on your daughter?" He asked pointing the obvious.
"Ye- no.. What makes you say that?" I asked folding my arms over my pink nike shirt.
"Never mind. But if your going to do it again pick a better hiding spot shall we?" He said sitting back in his chair.
I left the room in a hurry. But came face to face with Ginny.

Hey guys if you like my story remember
Vote
&
Comment🙂