Colonist Slot 15: Lucia Paula Fernandez

Name: Lucia Paula Fernandez

Age: 19

Gender: Female

Nation of Origin: Venezuela

Position: Janitor

Appearance: A mass of thick brunette hair flows that Lucia's shoulders, brushed immaculately straight and smooth. However, often by the end of the day her hair will be messy and tangled, damp with sweat. Her eyes are wide, dark brown in color, and is usually enhanced by some eyeliner or eyeshadow. The girl stands at an average height of 5'4", with a natural thin and lanky physique, that combined with ill-fitting uniforms, give her the appearance of someone much younger than Lucia's actual age – sixteen or seventeen, maybe. She has a very distinctive Spanish accent, and though English is not her native language, Lucia can speak it fairly well.

Personality: The first and foremost adjective that comes to mind when describing Lucia is sweet. Despite her low position on board the Ark, Lucia is vibrant and seems to be always filled with joy, and she does her work with contentedness and excitement. Coming from a poor family, Lucia volunteered to be a part of the elite team of colonists that would travel to the planet Danu, because of the girl's dream of becoming an astronaut when she was but a child. She also thrives to provide money for her family, especially her younger sister Maria whom Lucia loves with all her heart.

Token: A heart-shaped locket with a picture of her family inside.

Other: