Bonus! Chapter Twenty: Wedding Day

That day had been planned for a few months. What day was it? (Y/N)'s wedding day.

"You look beautiful, darling," Mrs (L/N) said.

"Thanks, Mom," (Y/N) said.

"Onii-chan!" Goten exclaimed as he entered the room.

The once mini Goku had grown into a fine young man who slightly resembled his older brother,

"Hi Goten," (Y/N) said, striking a pose, "How do I look?"

"Great," he answered, "No wonder nii-san likes you!"

(Y/N) blushed slightly before Chi Chi entered the room.

"(Y/N), you look stunning!" she complimented.

"Thanks, Chi Chi-san," (Y/N) said with a smile.

***

"When can I eat the food?" Goku whined.

"Soon, Dad," Gohan answered, "I wonder when I'll get to see (Y/N) in her wedding gown..."

***

Time passed pretty quickly and before (Y/N) knew it, she was holding her father's arm, walking down the aisle with Marron and Bulla tossing flowers and the Bridal March song played. Everyone's eyes were on her.

"You look beautiful, (Y/N)," Gohan whispered once her father had given her arm to him.

"You look good too," (Y/N) whispered back.

Somehow, Bulma had convinced Vegeta to be the priest. The man was still not happy about it, though.

"We are all gathered here today to celebrate the holy matrimony of Son Gohan and (Y/N) (L/N)," he said gruffly and unwillingly, "Those who object to their marriage, speak now or the couple will never hold their peace."

Nobody said anything.

Vegeta carried on with his speech which included the exchange of wedding rings and vows. Then he ended it by saying, "You are now husband and wife. You may kiss the bride."

Gohan lifted the veil over (Y/N)'s head before kissing her.

A loud cheer and claps came from the audience.

From that day on, (Y/N) was officially known as Mrs Son.

A/N: Sorry for the short and crappy chapter! Anyway, aligatō for over 3K reads! I hope I can get over 9K reads though... anyway, see you in the next chapter! Sayonara!

edited on: 14 November 2016