The Silent Treatment

Beck: "I'm sorry! I said I was sorry a million times!" Beck exclaimed. I rolled my eyes and grabbed salad, paid for it and sat down at the table with my friends. "Y/N!" Beck said sitting next to me. I scooted a little away from him. "Here's the happy couple" Tori commented. I glared at her and she put her hands up in defeat. "What did he do?" Andre asked. "He ate all my food!" I exclaimed. Everyone shared looks and then Tori started laughing and I slowly turned to her giving her my evilest look. "You're mad at him because he ate your food. That's stupid." Everyone was giving her the stop look but she didn't notice. "Okay. You're still new here." Jade said. "You don't know how protective Y/N is over her food." Robbie said. "Once Andrew took one of her Oreo's. It was not pretty." Cat said. "Who's Andrew?" Tori asked. "Exactly" I said darkly making Tori look at me. She saw my look and jumped. "The only reason he's still alive is because I love him." I said. "Ah ha!" Beck exclaimed wrapping his arms around my body. I made the fatal mistake of looking at him. "I sorry" He said with pouting lips and puppy dog eyes. I sighed. "You're lucky I love you." I told him. He grinned at the fact that, that was directed at him. "You're talking to me?" He asked. "You're buying me more food."

Andre: "So Andre what movie do you want to see after school?" I asked my boyfriend as we sat at lunch. He didn't respond. He was giving me the silent treatment. I had tricked him into watching the Titanic with me and then I laughed at him when he cried when Jack died. I nodded. "I think that one would be best too." I said like I would have if he had responded. Our friends were confused. "Andre is giving me the silent treatment." I told them. They then understood. "I think the Titanic is playing." Tori said. "You told them!!!!!" Andre exclaimed at me. "I would never!" I told him. "You're lying to me!" He said. "What? I only suggested it because I know Y/N always cries when Jack dies. And the few times she doesn't it's because there is someone else crying." Tori filled Andre in. Andre looked at me and grinned. "Is that so." I looked away from him. "Shut up." I told him.

Robbie: "Come on baby you know he didn't mean it." Robbie defended Rex for the billionth time. Rex had made fun of something that I had done. And because Rex is puppet it was actually Robbie. So I was giving him the silent treatment. And it wasn't the fact of what he said. It was the fact that he was trying to blame Rex for it. Nothing was spoken. Robbie sighed before standing up and walking in front of me. I tried to look away but he grabbed my face. "Look. I'm so, so sorry for what I said. I didn't mean for it to hurt your feelings." A small smile worked its way onto my face. "There's my beautiful girl." He kissed my forehead. "You're not completely forgiven." I told him. He smiled "You spoke to me." I rolled my eyes and nodded. He kissed my forehead again "Chick flicks and chocolate?" He asked me. I grinned. "You know me so well"

Tori: "My Diamond is mad at me! I'm sorry! Forgive me! She won't talk to me." Tori sang terribly and off key. I rolled my eyes and looked away. I was giving her the silent treatment and she was trying to get me to talk to her. "My Diamond won't talk to me! My Diamond won't say a word to me! Oh bring back my Diamond to me!" Tori sang to the tune of my Bonnie lies over the ocean. "Oh my gosh!" I exclaimed. I turned and kissed Tori so she would stop singing. She kissed me back happy that I was talking and interacting with her. We pulled back and I rolled my eyes. "You know you really are spoiled" I told her.

Cat: I did it without even realizing it. I was trying to write Car a song and I wasn't talking to anyone. So when Cat tried to talk to me I unintentionally blew her off. So Cat thought I was mad at her. One day Cat just walked up to me and kissed me. I was taken back but I kissed her back. When she pulled back she confused me by saying "I'm sorry." I gave her a confused look. "For what? I asked the red headed girl. "I don't know!" She exclaimed. "Anytime this week I tried talking to you, you blew me off." Realization hit me like a truck. "Oh Cat honey! I am so sorry giggles. I didn't mean to. I just wanted to surprise you with a song and I guess I got busy." Cat looked a little relieved. "You were writing me a song?" She asked. I nodded. "And I'm finished if you would like to hear it." She nodded. "I would."

Jade: Jade was giving me the silent treatment. I had talked to Britney about a science project we had to work on and Jade saw so now she was mad. I tried to explain but she ignored me. I tried for three hours to get her to talk to me but she wouldn't so I stopped trying, knowing she would be mad and eventually give up. It had been half an hour and I could tell Jade was already confused on why I wasn't trying anymore. Another half hour gone by and Jade is close to cracking. Fifteen minutes later I'm being shaken around. "Why won't you talk to me! Why did you stop!" She asked as she moved my body. She stopped and I smiled dizzy. "What!?! What are you smiling about?!?" She asked in a little bit of panic. "You talked to me." I said in a teasing tone. Jade scoffed and I reached up and pecked her lips. "I love you." I told her all teasing gone. Jade rolled her eyes but smiled. "I love you too"

Hey my little darlings! How are you? I'm fantastic! I'm sitting in World Geography typing this when I could be doing homework. Any way the next one will be 'They have a nightmare about you leaving them.' I don't know when it would  be up so don't kill me. 

Until then 

  XOXO

Ray-Ray-2000