250

September 2, 1:14 pm.

Today your mom came over and so did you. I went downstairs and found you on the couch, watching Sponge Bob. You smiled as soon as you saw me.

"S," your eyes widened a little. "You're here." You said.

"Yeah, I am." I answered.

"I was gonna go up to your room, but then I remembered I don't do that anymore," You murmured and scratched the back of your neck.

"Yeah, I guess everything changes." I nodded.

You nodded back.

You were holding a packet under your arm. You saw me staring at it because you took it from under your arm and gave it to me.

"Is it for me?" I asked and you nodded in reply.

The tension was awkward between us. "I got you a long time ago. I just forgot to give it to you this whole time," You smiled. "Every time I see it I remember of you. Of us." You continued.

Sadly, there isn't no us anymore, Tyler.

I opened the packet and there was a perfectly folded dress. A black dress. That looked strangely familiar.

"Is this..." I was about to finish speaking when you cut me off.

"The dress you wanted to buy that time we went shopping? Yeah, it is." You played with your hands.

"Oh my God," I whispered. It was just as perfect as I remembered. "T-Thank you," I stammered as soon as I noticed you were staring at me.

"No problem," you said. "I'm sure you still look gorgeous in it," You interjected. "Just like you were some months ago."

I ignored my heart beating faster.

"Thank you." I told you once more. "I think it will fit me great with my date with Cameron on Saturday," I smiled.

You looked away. "Oh," you said. "Yeah, I just hope he realizes how damn lucky he is to have you." You bit your lower lip.

"I think it's on the contrary," I told you.

You walked up to me and planted a kiss on my cheek. I can't deny it gave me goosebumps. But I ignored them and thought of how much better it was having Cameron's lips against mine.

"I can't get you out of my head no matter how hard I try," You whispered and walked towards the kitchen.

I stayed paralyzed for at least two and a half minutes.

I still kind of am.