Chapter 5

edited 4/2/15

********

Chapter 5  

We've all found our rooms and unpacked. Seth's is the one next to mine and our bathroom is joined, and the others are spread out around the house with similar room layouts to mine, except my room and mom's room are the only ones that have a balcony.

I walk out my room to the corridor when I get tackled by a small figure.

I look down to see Cory clinging to my legs, hiding himself behind them.

"Cory, what's up?" I say placing a hand on his shoulder.

Just then before he can say anything, screaming comes from the corridor

"LEXI!" Yells four voices, sounding scared and bundle into me making me stumble backwards.

"Guys, what's wrong?" I ask Tom, Joe, Jack, Lee and Cory who are all clinging to my legs looking scared.

"Chris., Chris said..." Cory starts and I frown.

 "What did Chris say?"

 "He told us there are...m-monsters in the closet of our rooms..." Joe whimpered.

 I growl slightly and looked up in the direction they came from. Stupid Chris. Scaring the little kids, he's such an idiot.

 I crouch down to their level "It's Ok. There are monsters." I say trying to sooth them "Chris is winding you up."

 "You sure?" Tom whispers.

 I look down at him and smile reassuringly "Yes. Positive" I say then smirk slightly "You wanna get him back?" I say and they all look at me.

 I smile and stand back up "When I say, tackle him to the ground, Okay?" I say and they all nod smiling mischievously.

 I smirk and head down the corridor to where they came from and they follow.

 I push open a door to see Chris and Evan in there talking and laughing at what they obviously just did and I stand with my arms crossed by the door frame with the kids out of sight staying behind the wall.

 "Chris, come here a sec" I say smiling innocently

 He eyes me suspiciously "Why?"

 I smile "I wanna show you something" I say unfolding my arms

 He sighs and pushes himself up of his. Chris makes his way over towards me, I smirk and take a step back and when he's getting closer and glance at the boys "Now" I say and as quick as a flash they bundle into the room and jump onto Chris making him stumble backwards and topple onto the bed.

 I laugh and glare at Chris "That's what you get for scaring little kids" I snap "You're mean Chris mean!" I glare at him as Evan cracks up laughing and Chris is being jumped on by the little ones.

 "Okay.....okay....sorry" Chris splutters out between laughter and being jumped on and trying to push them off.

 "Kids. I think you should try get to some sleep know. It's been a long day!" Mom's voice carries down the corridor as she comes up the stairs towards the room.

 "Mom....help!" Chris whines struggling to get the five kids of him

 I hear mom's footsteps then she appears in the room and smirks shaking her head "What you do to them this time?" She sighs walking over to the bed and pulling Tom off first

 "He scared them mom." I say glaring at Chris

 Mom shakes her head "Chris" She sighs and he just smirks standing up from the bed and from the kids.