Chapter 13

I yawned and rubbed by eyes, my chat with mum had ended about a half hour ago and now I was lounging around my room. I got up on my bed, laid on my stomach, and started watching Netflix.

Let's watchhhhh...

Supernatural?

Mmm maybe how about The road to el dorado?

How about Doctor Who?

The lost city of Atlantis?

Merlin?

Ok listen up, I'm naming nice Disney movies with happy endings and your naming series that have literally stomped on my heart, ripped it to pieces and scattered it amongst the ashes of my happiness so how about no.

.... It was worth it

We are watching Anastasia although it is in fact not a Disney movie

Whatever

I found the movie and pressed play.

~~~***~~~
After the movie ended I got up and stretched.

I feel drowsy what time is it?

It's about 10:30

Woa I didn't think it was that late

What do you mean?! After we watched Anastasia you decided to watch Pocahontas 2, and Mulan 2. Of coarse it was gonna be late what did you expect?!

Your rude

No I'm a realist

Get out

WE'RE THE SAME PERSON DAMMIT

I shook my head stopping the argument with myself to go any further.

I got up and begun my nightly routine, which consisted of...
1. Having a shower; a quick one if its already late (like today)
2. Getting into my pj's and drying my hair
3. Brushing my teeth
And finally but certainly not the least...
4. Saying goodnight to mum

As I did all those things I began thinking of the script for our short film and began coming up for ideas.

Once I finished up saying goodnight to mum and kissed her cheek, I scuttled back to my room and took out a journal.

I brought the journal to bed and began writing all the small ideas. Soon I stopped and began to try to sleep but no such luck. No matter how much I tossed and turned or changing sleeping positions the script for our short story filled my head.

I started full on writing now and just couldn't stop. I felt the creative juices flowing through my veins as I wrote and spoke these words in my head.

More and more time passed and my eyes kept getting heavier and heavier, my hand was now sore, and my head was demanding for sleep but, I pushed through.

Finally I had written out the whole other second half of the script. I had poured all my heart and soul into this part, and I'm glad I did because the second half was the most emotional and heartfelt part.

My eyes burned and I was barely awake, I glanced at my alarm clock; it was 2 am.

Oh god

I NEED SLEEP

How am I suppose to wake up tomorrow?!

SHUT UP AND SLEEP

And I did, I laid my head down and fell asleep almost immediately.