Watch what you say...

Sina

I cruised along the busy streets of the Nola as I took frequent pulls of a blunt that once rested behind my ear. I leaned back into my seat as I gripped the steering wheel with my left hand and I dabbed some ashes from the blunt into the ashtray with my right hand. Roll Something by Crucial Conflict sounded through the speakers of my ride and the words of this song was adding fuel to the fire. What shawty came and told me had me hot and truth be told, I was trying to hold myself together because shit, it's nothing to roll up on them niggas and blow some heads back.
I just don't give a fuck and that's on God. I'm not that type of nigga that's willing to reconsider a mothafuckas life, especially if you plotting to take mine..

I was on my way back to the crib from dropping Tahari off at home. I found myself sitting at a stoplight and with that I took my final puff of my blunt. I inhaled as I put the blunt roach into the ash tray. I exhaled before letting my mind drift off to what shawty told me. I sighed before closing my eyes followed by me pinching the bridge of my nose. My high was definitely kicking in. My mind began to drift off for a moment to what was done. I was appreciative for what Tahari told a nigga.

A clear warning...

Took a step out of her comfort zone and traveled downtown to let a nigga know what's good, much respect to her, I fuck with that. As a faint police siren went off, I opened my eyes and in no time the light turned green and with that I took off. After a while of riding the streets, I turned into the alley and pulled into my back yard. I put the gearshift on P and took my keys out of the ignition. I opened the door as I grabbed the gun that rested upon my lap. I stepped out of my ride and stuffed the gun into the frontal of my pants. Closing the door behind me, I walked up to the gate and pushed it open. Walking along the side of the house, I saw my niggas in the front crappin. I made my way over to them. "Aye, wrap that shit up, I gotta tell y'all what's up, come inside", I said holding an exasperated facial expression.

"Aight, we comin yungin", A.j said speaking for all of them.

At that point I didn't say anything else, I didn't need to. I walked along the walkway of my crib and made my way up the few stairs of my porch and walked into my house. Devin was sitting in the front room with his arm wrapped around that high school broad. She gazed over at me with a soft smile plastered upon her face. "Hey Sina", she greeted gradually.

I sighed as I leaned against the wall. "What's up", I said to her before closing my eyes and rubbing my temples in a circular motion.

Devin gazed my way. "You good, yung?", he queried out of curiosity.

I opened my eyes and gazed out the door to see my niggas walking towards the door. "Naw", I said blankly as I watched them walk in and take available seats around the living room.

"So what's up, what you gotta tell us yungin?", A.j queried giving his full attention with the rest of my niggas.

I stood up straight as I closed and locked the door. I reached into the frontal of my pants and grabbed my gun. I set it upon my coffee table before taking a seat on an unoccupied couch cushion. "Aight, look, that situation with Dre is about to stir up some more shit that's beyond that nigga Murphy and his bullshit.", I said in an indignant tone noticing that this young broad was all in my fucking mouth. "What's ya name again shawty?", I queried never taking my gaze away from her.

She pressed her lips together before speaking."Briana", she said softly as she crossed her exposed legs.

I nodded. "Briana", I said before continuing. "You don't need to be hearin this shit, ya heard me.", I said as I clasped my hands together. "Go chill in the room you and my yungin be chillin in.", I said never taking my gaze away from her.