CHAPTER 1

Hello people! Thankyou for continuing with me in this journey ahead.

This story is a sequel to 'When the bad boy noticed me'. You need to read that story so as to enjoy this one.

The story continues and takes a leap. Violet and Sam are now in junior year and have become best friends.

Amidst a complete roller coaster ride involving friendships and undiscovered emotions with a pinch of mystery, everything is gonna take a complete turn.

I hope you enjoy this book just like the previous one.

Now before you scroll down and completely ignore me, let me tell you that my friend @sagethespy has tried her hand in writing and she has commendable work to offer. Please be kind enough to go through it.

Anyway, back to Sam and V eh?

Happy reading:)

~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~

Violet's POV-

"Will you please leave me the hell alone?" I grit my teeth.

"What did I do now?" Sam asks, feigning innocence.

"Yeah right! Go ahead and tell me that it wasn't you who has been pulling my hair strands and poking me in the sides every two seconds while I am working on my assignment!" I puff in annoyance.

"You're no fun! " He pouts playfully.

"Apparently, we two have very different definitions of fun." I say as a matter of fact.

"Wanna try my definition of fun?" He whispers huskily while scooting closer.

"Get away from me, you wuss!" I make a disgusted face.

"That hurt right here!" He points towards his heart.

"Will you let me do my work without any disturbance?" I ask him calmly, trying to swallow my anger.

"Next to impossible." He smirks.

I make a very irritated sound and walk out of the room with my laptop. His chuckle follows me as I descend the stairs. I ignore it and make myself comfortable on the living room couch.

"You seriously thought this trick would distance you from me?" He whispers in my ear causing a shiver to run down my spine.

I turn to look at him to find him already staring at me. I faintly smile and that twitches his lips a little.

"Forget this trick, nothing can come in my way to you." He genuinely says.

"You can manage to be sweet sometimes, y'know that?" I chuckle slightly.

"Yeah.Where's your phone?" He suddenly asks.

"Maybe plugged in charging somewhere. Why ?" I furrow my brows.

"Jasmine had texted me asking about you because your phone's apparently switched off. The whole group is meeting at her place." He says.

"Ohh! I gotta check my cell. Will you please clear up this mess?" I ask him sweetly.

His snorts at my question.

"It's your mess so you better clean it up yourself. I will be waiting outside. You got ten minutes." He says, walking out.

Bossy, asshole, narcissistic, idiot, stupid, je--

"V?" My mom calls out.