CHAPTER 46: Enemies Often Cross Each Other Path.

Author: Chai JiDan

Full Etrans: Papii

Chi Cheng went back to his place and saw Yue Yue standing by the door, heavy-eyed, as if she was to fell asleep right there

"Why are you here?" Chi Cheng asked.

Yue Yue held on to Chi Cheng's arm with her head tilted toward his shoulder and walked towards the door.

"I missed you."

After they got into the house, Chi Cheng stacked the blown sugar figure in a wooden box.

Yue Yue was surprised. Chi Cheng was such a cold and boring hunk, why would he be interested in blown sugar figures?

It's been a while since Yue Yue had seemed a blown sugar figure. She still remembered that she used to love that stuff when she was young. Even now, she still finds blown sugar figures quite interesting.

"That's fun, where did you buy it from?"

Chi Cheng replied lightly: "Didn't buy it, one of my buddy made it"

"Wow?" Yue Yue was surprised, "How do I not know that you have a buddy that is so talented?"

Upon hearing Yue Yue's surprising tone, Chi Cheng recalled the image of Wu Suowei blowing the sugar figure. His focused expression but rather clumsy techniques, his arrogance little face rejecting any kind of criticism. The more Chi Cheng thought about Wu Suowei, the more his desire boiled.

"I want one." Yue Yue suddenly said.

Chi Cheng replied casually. "I have him make one on another day."

Yue Yue nodded pleasantly.

"Oh yea, my parents are free tomorrow night. Let's go have dinner" Chi Cheng said.

Yue Yue's amorous eyes immediately flickered with excitement and nervousness.

"That was sudden? I have been sleeping late these few days, my skin isn't that good." She said while looking into her compact mirror, "Oh my god, I can see a pimple already. Chi Cheng, come and take a look, is the pimple obvious? Do I look hideous?"