Chapter 7

So sorry I haven't written in awhile. School has been hectic and it's taken some time to put this chapter together. I got half way through it and then decided I wanted it to take a different turn so I had to write it all over again. But, here it is. Finally. Hope you enjoy and thanks again for all the votes and comments and fans. I'd also like to say, thanks for reading :)

***************************************************************************************************************************

Evan POV:

                Looking at Sutton standing at the top of the stairs I almost lost it right then and there. I could smell the lust rolling off all the males in the room, their desire filled the room. I fought against my wolf, he wanted to run up those stairs and claim her, showing everyone she was spoken for.

Come on, you know you want to. He taunted.

Shut Up!

Hey! No need to talk to me like that.

Yeah? Well, you’re in me so I can talk to… me however I want!

You do know how incredibly stupid you just sounded, right?

Us. How incredibly stupid we just sounded.

Oh no, I refuse to be associated with your stupidity.

Again, shut up! I quieted him.

                As I’d had my internal battle, I’d kept my eyes locked on Sutton as she glanced around the room, her eyes taking in everyone once more. The urge to claim her, to touch her, was almost impossible to resist. I bolted out of the room, refusing to claim her just yet. There were still some kinks to work out. I wanted to talk to her, of course, but I also needed to talk to Jason. He’s going to shit a brick when he finds out, I thought.

                “Evan baby!” Came the soft, sultry purr. Turing to my right, I saw Sadie. She was definitely not hard to look at, with dark hair and ice blue eyes. Her toned body, rarely hidden by clothes, was a major turn on. She was amazingly hot, but she wasn’t even close to Sutton.

                “Sadie.” I remarked dryly.

                “Oh no need to use that tone. It’s just me here.” She said, pouting a bit. Not cute at all. I glanced around and sure enough, she was right. We were the only occupants in a small, dimly lit alcove.

                “What do you want Sadie?” I asked, tired of her game even though it’s just started. She pouted once more at the lack of interest in my voice, than brightened.

                “Evan, baby,” I gave her a look when she said baby, which she promptly ignored. “I was just thinking we could have a little fun, like we used to.” Oh, I knew exactly what she was referring to. A lot of our fun was done with no clothes on.

                “Seriously Sadie, do you not know what “break-up” means?”

                “Of course I do, but that doesn’t mean we can’t still have a good time every now and then.”

                “Not interested.” I said flatly, starting to walk past her. She reached out and grabbed my arm, stopping me from entering the nearly empty hallway.

                “Wait, Evan. What happened to us? Why did we break up?” She looked utterly confused. I almost felt pity for her. She didn’t deserve the way we had broken up. “I mean look at me. I’m what every guy wants. No one is hotter than me. And look at you. You’re amazingly sexy. We could be like the sex gods.” Ok, maybe she did deserve it.