Day 12 Continued [Part 1]

FAQ:

How old are you?

16

Where are you from?

I live in America

Tips on writing?

Personally, I don't think I'm that great of a writer. Grammar is my weakest point! However, my four main tips are

1. Make sure that your main characters look different. People don't like reading about a main character who falls in love with themselves. So, for example, if the main has blue eyes make their love interest have brown or green eyes.

2. Keep your grammar and punctuation up to date. Use paragraphs and make sure you skip a line every time a new person speaks. This makes the story easy to read.

3. Always add a twist to your story. It can be really subtle or really big, it doesn't matter. But there has to be some sort of twist to keep the readers happy (like, in the example of a werewolf story, his/her mate might not want them at first). Funny stories are also really popular right now. Like long lost best friends or enemies falling in love, etc.

4. SPACING. I hate reading huge paragraphs of writing! It makes your writing boring, distracting, and a tad bit annoying. Well, the last part is just me but still!

Thanks for the votes, reads, comments, follows and support!

____

Day 13

Not Edited 

______

I roll around and groan in frustration. For the past few hours, I've been lying on my bed doing nothing productive since Kale 'kicked' me out. Neither Julian nor Lanie were answering their phones and my family had already left to God-knows-where.

So I was alone.

And I was bored.

Really really bored.

My life was so uneventful that it was ridiculous.

"UGH!"

After complaining and rolling around some more, I drag my lazy ass to my closet to get changed out of my pj's. Quickly throwing on some dark skinnies and a black and blue plaid button up with a blue tank top inside, I finish my outfit with my white Chuck Taylor's. I grab my purse and the keys to  Cyan's car (thankfully he and River carpooled with my parents) while thinking of where to go. Lanie's house was out of the question and so was hanging out with Julian or Kale... Wow. Now that I think of it- I have no life. I seriously need to be less anti-social and make more friend-friends. If you're wondering what that means then let me tell you:

I had friends in all general cliques in the school; however, they were much more of school friends than hangout-with-and-tell-all-my-secrets-to friends.

But there was this one cheerleader named Natalie. She was not your typical cheerleader with a crappy personality and the IQ of a rock; instead, she was outspoken and fun to be around. Besides Lanie, I would definitely consider Natalie to be a close friend.

I decide to give her a call. "Hello?"

"Hey Nat."

"Rory! I thought you'd never call," She exclaims dramatically.

"Oh shush," I say with a chuckle. "I was wondering if you wanted to hang out."

"Yeah sure. What were you thinking?"