Chapter 15

All people, places, and things relating to The Harry Potter series belong to J.K Rowling. But Siera Black is Kaycee's. :D Read on.

                                                                              ~~~~~~~~~

"Fred? There you are. Where's Siera?"

Fred looked away guiltily and mumbled something.

"What'd you say?"

"I said I dunno. We were talking and she left."

"Fred...what really happened?"

"I might have made her cry...."

"You did WHAT?!" George grabbed Fred's shirt and stared at him with wide eyes.

"Ack settle down! I didn't mean to."

"You better tell me what happened."

"Okay okay."

Fred started off with Cedric, feeling pleased when George was jealous. Then he moved on, feeling bad all over again for making Siera cry.

"And then she ran off."

"Which way."

"Er.....that general direction."

"I'll deal with you when I get back."

"..........Love you too?"

George ignored him, instead jogging off in the direction of Siera.

He had a very stupid brother.  A very, very, very stupid twin brother.

When he found her he'd been searching for a little over an hour. Empty classrooms, tunnels, even in the teacher's room.

She was curled up in a ball on the floor. Her eyes were leaking tears and her bottom lip was trembling. He felt his own eyes sting just looking at her. She looked so vulnerable and fragile, lying there with her face betraying everything.

He knelt down next to her. He couldn't help but cup her cheek with his hand.

Her eyes opened in a flash. She gasped loudly then blinked a few times.

"Georgy?" Her voice cracked a bit.

He smiled, not masking any of emotions. He let every single thing he felt for flow from his eyes. "Are you okay Siera?"

He watched as the corner of her lips turned down, and her eyes looked away from his. "Fine."

He shook his head and smiled a bit. "No your not."

"I know."

"Come here."

She just nodded quickly before throwing herself into his arms. She didn't cry, he supposed she was out of tears by now. But he still closed his arms around her gently. She buried her face into the crook of his neck and sniffled.

"George....I"

"Shhhh. It's okay. You don't need to say anything right now."

"But I have to. I know if I don't tell you now I may never build up the courage to later."

"Siera, it's okay. I know what you and Fred talked about."

"Everything?"

"Everything." He said it quietly, almost a whisper.

"So....then, you know?"

"Yes."

"Oh okay."

They stayed like that for a while, until he felt her stomach rumbling.