chapter 16-missing piece

Ashton pov

After breakfast with ruhina i came to my study room and sat on my chair thinking everything that happened this morning, and i am shocked that after a very long time i enjoyed my breakfast but i am more shocked because it was with ruhina.

As i was deep in my thoughts my phone rang bringing me back to the world.i picked it up 'mom' was flashing at my screen.

'Hello' i answered the call.

'Hey ashton how are you my cupcake?' My mom's enthusiastic voice asked.

'Mom stop it i am not a small boy anymore and i am fine, what about you?' I asked embarassed.

' oh my poor baby stop whining it proves that your still my baby boy, anyway i want you to come home i have something very important to tell you.' Mom said seriously.

'Ok mom i will be there.'i promised.

'How is my other baby doing?' Mom asked other baby?

'Mom alex is at home with you so how can i know instead i should ask you how is my little bro?' I told her confused.

'Ughh ashy i am talking about my daughter-in-law.' Mom explained.

So now ruhina is also her baby...how can i forget they even treat each other as mother and daughter,i dont know why but it gives me a warm feeling.

' yes mom she is fine' i mumbled.

'what i didnt heard you,mister You better treat her good otherwise i will kick your ass blue-red.' She threatened.

My mouth was hanging open in shock did my mother just threatened me.in a matter of seconds she went From cupcake to mister!!

'Ok mom will do, now i have to go, see you at evening' i hung up.

Getting up i went straight to the guest room where ruhina is staying i feel bad that she is staying in a guest room but then again there is nothing i can do because i dont want her to stay with me in one room.

When i reached her door i knocked twice but there was no reply so i pushed the door open.

Ruhina was standing near the window and it looks like she is very much deep in thoughts. I just stood there watching her and then one tear drop on her cheek, seeing her expression, the way she touched her cheek saw the moisture on her finger tips its as if even she is confused.

And then i started questioning myself, is she hurt so bad that just thinking about it brought tears in her eyes? Is it because of me that she is hurting?

And then she turned and our eyes locked. And at that moment i saw every emotion in her eyes pain,hurt,sorrow,agony,sadness....

seeing the emotions in her eyes made my chest hurt, i just want to protect her,embrace her tight and never let go,wisper sweet nothings in her ear to make her feel better,tell her that everything will be alright, to make her feel loved...

Shit! I am in deep trouble before she could say anything, i ran out of there to my room.

This is bad very bad i shouldnt feel anything for her but she is your wife she have all the rights to feel your feelings, to feel loved by you! Ughh stupid subconcious.

To stop these wierd feeling i went to my study room to distract myself with work.

By the time my more than half of the work was finished it was lunch time.

When i opened my study room door i smelt the delicious aroma.

Yummy!! My stomach growled, what in the heavens name did skuzie cooked it never smelt this delicious.i literally ran to the dining room.