46

Me a few months ago:
The 5sos fam gets a lot of crap for nothing. We get hate from people who claim 5sos isn't hardcore. We get hate from directioners saying that without 1D there wouldn't even be a 5sos. We get hate from harmonizers for no particular reason. We are basically everyone's least favorite fandom. But I've never met one rude person in the fam, we handle all this in the best way possible AND still put our all into supporting the boys 100%. That's why this is my favorite fandom I've ever been in and I love these four Aussies with all my heart.
_
Me now:
Lately, this fandom has been crumbling. JUST WHEN we FINALLY get things good with Bryana ARZOOT AND CRYSTAL COME INTO THE PICTURE AND CAUSE AN EVEN BIGGER DIVIDE INTO THIS FANDOM. Plus, IDEK why ARZOOT is with Luke in Tokyo right now I really wish she would leave. And people in this fandom are TURNING on eachother. Calling each other fake fans cuz you have "been here longer." IVE BEEN HERE FOR UNDER A YEAR AND I PROBABLY AM FARTHER UP THEIR ASSES THAN U R. I'm just saying that our fandom really needs to get our shit together and Luke the fuckboy needs to as well (that was sarcasm I still love him)
People are literally aTTACKING the boys and I've seen SOOOOOO many people getting pissed about 5sos not meeting them. WELL GUESS WHAT THEY ARE NOT OBLIGED TO MEET YOU! THEY DIDNT SIGN A FUCKING CONTRACT SAYING THAT THEY WOULD MEET EVERY SINGLE FAN THEY SIGNED A CONTRACT TO BRING US GOOD FUCKING MUSIC! AND WHAT PISSED ME OFF SO FUCKING MUCH WAS SOMETHING I SAW ON TUMBLR. Someone wrote:
"By the time 5sos wants to actually meet their fans, their won't be any."
.....IM SO FUCKING DONE SOMEONE PLS KILL ME.
PEOPLE ARE GETTING SO MAD BECAUSE THE BOYS ARE "swerving" THEM.
we need to start acting like a family again cuz I'm tired of this shit. and this is the LAST post I will make ranting about how shit this fam is becoming.
ALSO ONE MORE THING:
SINCE ARZOOT IS GOING TO B ON TOUR WITH THEM IN AMERICA I HAVE LITERALLY SEEN PEOPLE SELLING THEIR SLFL TICKETS BECAUSE THEY DONT WANT TO SEE HER..... UHM
IF YOU LOVED THEM AS MUCH AS YOU CLAIMED TO YOU WOULDNT LET ANYTHING OR ANYONE GET IN UR WAY YOU BITCH SLAP HER ASS INSTEAD OF LEAVING UR FAM.
Ok ok sorry for this 500 word rant but it needed to be said and some of you are pissing me TF off lately and you all need a slap into reality. 5sos aren't here to "marry" you or take selfies with you so you can gain more re-tweets on Twitter ok? They are here to make bomb ass music for our ears. And I think they are doing SUCH a great job of that just the dumbasses need to leave this fam.
I'm hoping for a good 2016 and WAY less drama for SLFL ok rant over bye.