Eighteen

VOTE AND COMMENT(comment a lot I love comments) ❤️

Cameron POV

I was finally back in school again and I was nervous. Yesterday in the afternoon I went home because I needed to finish my homework and get my things ready for school. I haven't heard from Anthony since then.

I was walking and I guess I wasn't paying attention because I bumped into  someone.

"On god, the next time I get bumped into, me and that person fighting." The voice said.

I looked up to see a girl with curly brown hair and tattoos.

"I'm sorry."

She looked down at me. "You a cutie so I'll let it pass." she said.

"Thank you." I said relieved.

"You a new kid." She said.

"Yeah, I am."

"You a sophomore?" She asked with her eyebrow raised.

"Junior." I smiled and stood there awkwardly. We were literally just standing in the middle of the hallway having small talk.

"Aww you look like a sophomore with that height and baby face on you! Your voice is so little." She said enthusiastically.

I just smiled at her because I honestly didn't know what to do.

"Hold on give me a second." She said as her phone rang.

"Call again and watch I don't fuck you up." She shouted into the phone

I heard muffled speaking over the other side. Maybe this is my cue to leave. I began to attempt slowly walking away but the girl raised her finger meaning for me to wait.

"Baby' ? don't baby me, fuck you. Consider me missed  with that crying bullshit. Cry to that hoe. Whatever her name is. Ain't shit ass nigga."

I heard more muffled speaking over the phone.

"Yeah, okay, alright. Sure, sure." She said sarcastically.

"Domo, hip of my dick, k? Thanks. Goodbye." She hung up the phone.

"Bitch nigga." She said and rolled her eyes.

She smiled at me. "Anyways, I don't think I introduced myself. I'm Pheonix."

"Hi Pheonix." I said.

She just looked at me expectantly. "Usually when you meet someone and they tell you they name, you give them your name too."

"Oh sorry, Cameron."

"Hold on, turn around for a minute." She said. I was confused but I turned around anyways, maybe she had to do something in private.

"Damn! Jesus, hold me back." I heard her say "shit boy, you got that thang going."

I turned back around with confusion written all over my face.

"Don't give me that face, you ain't gotta be humble, flaunt what you got." She said. When I realized what she meant I just smiled awkwardly. How do I even respond to that?

"Why you so nervous?" She laughed.

"I'm not nervous." I said which was half of the truth. I'm not nervous, but I just don't talk to people in this school except for Anthony and Molina.

I saw her eyes trail off behind me, but whatever it was isn't my business so I forced myself to stay face forward.

"Boy, I know you gay. Turn around, he is so sexy." She said. I turned around and you could guess right off the back who was walking down the hall at that moment.