Just go back to normal..

Taraji POV

I woke up refreshed and happy. What terrence said to me the other day on set was really sweet. A woman like me needed to be spoken to like that. I got up and snuck out of the house. These motherfuckers couldn't keep me anywhere i didn't want to be. It was raining outside but i didn't want an umbrella and really didn't care if i got sick. I was gonna go to a traphouse that one of my friends always tried to get me to go to. I got in terrences car with his keys i stole. I forgot to go and change clothes because i couldn't go there looking like that. I went back inside and also decided to sneak out at night since it'll be easier. I went in and ate something out of the fridge. I didn't care who's it was...because i just didn't give a fuck. I ate and went back upstairs and went back to bed to fool everyone from thinking that i was gonna stay in the house.

3 hours later everyone else was awake in the house. I was downstairs watching t.v ...there was nothing important on but i hist stares at the screen anyway. Terrence came over to me sitting next to me. "Hey beautiful, how did you sleep?" he asked me smiling. "Fuck off." i said to him as i picked up a bottle of vodka. Terrence sighed the grabbed my wrist roughly preventing me from drinking it. I gasped at how tight his grip was. I looked at him and he had a serious look in his eyes. "What did i say about the drinking?" he asked me. "To stop." i said looking at him. "Why didn't you stop then?" he asked me. "Because i do what i want." i said seriously. He grabbed me by my wrist taking me to a quiet place in the house. He pinned me up against the wall roughly as i stared into his eyes. "You drink again and see what happens" he said sternly against my lips. I gasped as he walked away without looking back at me as i looked at my wrist. It was red with his hand marks on them. I blushed smiling as i watched him walk away. Now that was a turn on.

(tarajis reaction after terrence pinned her against the wall, you can see what thinking of derrick and drinking has done to her appearance)

Later on it was dinner time and i sat on the end of the table watching terrence across from me.