The Sleepover.

~Brea~

"Okay, Kaldur truth or dare?" Robin asked.

"Truth." He told Robin.

I still don't know how we all got roped into playing truth or dare, I blame Robin and Wally. But here we were sitting in a circle, Wally on my right, M'gann on my left, Superboy on M'gann's left, Kaldur on his left, Robin and then Wally.

"Would you date anyone in this room and you have to name them." Robin asked, Kaldur thought for a while.

"Well," He began after a good two minutes, "I think Brea because she reminds me of my love in Atlantis, Tula." He smiled, my cheeks felt like they were on fire. Wally shifted closer to me and put his arm around my shoulder. I turned and smiled at him.

"Superboy, Truth or Dare?" Kaldur asked.

"Dare." He shrugged, oh no this poor lost puppy is gonna-

"I dare you to drink what ever Brea and Wally whip up for you." He smiled, Wally and I bolted to the kitchen and I added yogurt to the blender Wally took some bread and crumbled it up. I giggled and Wally shushed me. I grabbed the chocolate sauce and squirted it in Wally grabbed hot sauce. I grabbed mayo and he grabbed cinnamon. We on put the cover and blended it. Wally grabbed a glass and I carefully poured it in.

"He's so gonna hate us." Wally whispered laughing.

"But worth it." I smiled as we walked out handing the glass to him.

He took a big drink before his face distorted in discuss. "What the hell is in that?!" He asked chuckling.

"Yogurt." Wally smirked as he looked over at me.

"Bread." I smiled as I looked at Wally.

"Chocolate sauce."

"Hot sauce."

"Mayo."

"And cinnamon."

"That's different." Superboy laughed. 

"Okay your turn Superboy" M'gann smiled.

"Okay...Robin. Truth or Dare?" He asked.

"Dare."

"Kiss Brea." He dared.

"What? No!" I laughed, Robin shook his head and crawled over before giving me a quick kiss.

"No, you have to actually kiss her, none of this first grade stuff." Super boy told him. How did he know about first grade- Wally and boy was I going to ring his neck for teaching that to him. I reluctantly looked Robin, I mean we were close but not as close as Wally and I. "Go on then."

Robin lent in slowly and kissed me, I kissed back. His hand went to cup my face and I put a hand on his chest to make sure he didn't fall.

"O-okay guys. You can stop." Wally stumbled. I smiled and Robin didn't pull away. "Okay. Stop it now!" Wally snapped, I felt a hand on my shoulder and Robin being pulled away by an angry looking Wally. 

"Go Robin." Wally snapped.

He totally likes you, you know that right?

Please M'gann. Wally and I are best friends.

Yeah, doesn't mean he can't want more.

Yes it does. Both of us wouldn't ever date each other. We are way to close.

Whatever you say Brea.

"Brea Truth or Dare?" Robin asked. I thought for a second but I didn't want to answer any questions about Wally or feelings. So I'd deal with a dare.