Study dates (12)

•"He's the kind of cold that can't be measured in temperature"•

NOT EDITED
_____________________

ALLISON POV:

"Well fuck" I mumble mostly to myself, I can't believe it, I just admitted that I have a crush on probably the biggest player on the earth.

"I totally called it" Caleb smirks plonking down on my bed. "I'm screwed" I state plonking down beside him. We sit in silence for a while...

"Hey Ally-Gator, why were you singing yesterday?" he asks skillfully, partly to change the subject and partly because he really wanted to know. I took a sharp intake of breath and turned to look at him, "I got another note" I whispered just loud enough for him to hear me clearly.

"I fucking hate that prick, tell me the second he sends another note" he stated angrily, he took a breath then opened up his arms to embrace me with, I instantly took his invitation and was soon surrounded by a familiar warmth only your best friend could provide.

***

Caleb slowly releases me and smiles at me flirtingly, the kind of charming smile that guys have, the one that makes you weak at the knees. "Hey sweetie-pie, remember when we used to duet, I was never as good as you but I bet I could beat you at Singstar now".

"Oh you're on" I smirk victoriously, "you have no idea how long I have waited to kick your ass again and again"

"Not this time babe" he winks. We both race downstairs to chose a song.

This is exactly why I love Caleb so much.

***

I won...obviously, I kicked his ass all of the 11 songs we did, then we ordered pizza, stalked a couple of people on Facebook then went to sleep, Blake hasn't contacted me yet...I'm starting to get worried, but he can look after himself.

***

Its now Friday afternoon, yesterday was really fun, Wednesday was the same, Chelsea didn't bother me at all and I haven't gotten any more threats, I haven't spoken to Chase though since I admitted to Caleb I have a TINY crush on him, I think he has noticed though because I get the fuck out of there the second I see him, I have been sitting with the gang still, but I manage to sit anywhere but beside Chase. the problem is that Caleb went home early and Blake still isn't here so he can't pick me up, I'm stuck here at school, alone and my fucking phone is flat so I can't even call anyone.

"Hey princess, what's up?" the familiar voice says making me tense a little.

FUCK ME!!!!!

"Oh hey Chase, got to go, talk to you later" I rush out and try and leave as quick as I can.

"Fine ignore me again, but at least let me give you a ride home," he says as he easily catches up to me. I stop in my tracks considering his offer, "is it the motorbike?" I eye him slightly.

"No, but its better, it's my car".

"I'm alright," I say quickly then start walking again.

"Wait, if you let me take you home now I'll pick you up tomorrow morning on my bike" he proposes.

"Really" I gush

"Yeah, in fact, I'll pick you up every morning...BUT", why must there always be a but?

"You have to stop ignoring me" he smirks. 

I mean it can't possibly be that bad...Plus, it's only an attraction, the feeling is sure to die soon, there is no chance with us anyways and the sooner I figure that out, the sooner I can get over whatever the hell I feel or him.