Roses (Tala Valkov)

-In this one shot everyone is at the same high school in Japan-

You were walking down the hall towards your locker, listening to music and nodding your head along to the beat. When you reached your locker, you quickly put in the code and opened the door.  Sitting on top of all your books and other items was a single red rose. You tilted your head slightly, then looked up and down the hall to try and find the person who had left it, but no one seemed to be paying you any mind.  You shrugged and reached in, pulling out the rose before gently holding it to your nose and taking a whiff of its enchanting aroma.

'Weird,' you thought, 'Who would leave me a rose?'

You smiled a bit, amused at the thought of having a secret admirer, before closing your locker and heading to your first class.

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

When you arrived at your first class you saw everyone gathered around your desk.

'Um okay?'

As you walked over, the crowd dissipated, revealing another rose perched atop your desk.

You pick it up examining it curiously.

'Weird...'

You shrug and sit down, not even noticing a pair of brown eyes watching you.

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

So far during the day there had been a rose on your desk in every class and even one at lunch.  You didn't know if you should be flattered or scared at this point.

Sighing, you through your bag over your shoulder, walking toward the direction of your house. You shuddered as you felt someone watching you. You turned, looking around suspiciously.

'This is too creepy!'

You shook your head and walked faster.

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

You stood in front of your house, jaw dropped.  Scattered across your front porch were rose petals forming a heart. Inside the heart something was written in rose petals as well.

Be Mine?

"Wha...." You said aloud, then jumped at the sound of someone clearing their throat behind you.

You whipped around to see none other then your classmate, Tala Valkov, standing there blushing and offering you a rose.

"Hi...(First Name)..." He said, scratching the nape of his neck awkwardly.

"H-Hi.." You responded equally as awkward.

You took the rose slowly, blushing the entire time.

"So you were the one who left me all the roses?"

He nodded and looked down, "I was too nervous to talk to you in person...so...."

"So you left me roses instead?" You smiled slightly, admiring his cuteness.

He nods again and coughs awkwardly. "So......will you? Be mine?"

You giggle and nod. "Sure Tala. I'd love to."

He breathes a sigh of relief as you wrap your arms around his neck.  You just giggle hug him tight, happy to have found a boyfriend so sweet and adorable~

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Extra:

You: So uh....ya gonna clean up td rose petals?

Tala: -.-

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

A/N: Tala is a sweet cinnamon roll and no one will convince me otherwise.

Requests are open