"Jealousy," - Ladynoir

hi! it would mean a world to me if you looked up the video i made! thank you ;D 

this one is a little shorter than usually. 

____________________________

Akuma was defeated. It wasn't a tough fight, so the two heroes had time to answer some questions from reporters. 

Ladybug was really happy that Chat got the appreciation he deserved. He was mostly popular with the girls, but his heart still belonged to his lady. Even though she didn't know it.

Ladybug noticed how a girl was dragging him somewhere and she became curious. A funny feeling creapt into her stomach and she had no idea what it meant. 

She secretly folowed them and suddenly they stopped. 

"What did you want to say? I didn't hear you in the crowd," he smiled at her. No puns? That's weird. 

"I wanted to take a picture with you," she said. He wasn't used to all this so he just shrugged and nodded. She took out her phone and snapped a picture of the two. 

"Thanks!" she exclaimed. Ladybug had enough of flirting from the two. 

"I just wanted to ask you if you and Ladybug are together," the girl asked. She ran to Chat and hugged him around the waist, then kissed him on the cheek. 

"You ready to go?" Ladybug asked, now totally shocked Chat Noir. He nervously let out a laugh and nodded. Now she finally realized what she had done, she felt so embarassed. 

"Let's go," he said, smirking at him. "See ya around," he waved to a girl. 

"Want to explain?" he asked at her, when they jumped on the first roof. "Or do you want me to explain it for you?"

"I don't know what happened okay!?" she nearly yelled. "I felt ... felt ..-" she couldn't finish the sentence. 

"Jealous," he smiled at her. She sighed, because she would never heard an end to this. 

"What, you finally decided you like me?" Chat asked. 

"You're going to shut up, or else...-" she said. "Or else?" he waited. 

"Will you drop it if I kiss you on the cheek?" she asked. 

"Fine," he smiled at her. She wanted to plant a kiss on his cheek, when he turned his head, so their lips crashed together. 

"CHAT NOIR,"