Chapter 6

There she was dressed in a black skinny jeans and a ripped white crop top, her hair in a messy pony tail filled with curls at the ends. She had a tested glasses on top of her hair rocking it like it's a new fashion in town. Her entire existence scream threat, as I saw that she also had a flock of girls wagging around  her tail.  She was smiling perfectly, like the world revolved around her and the crowd gazed in awe.  

She was stealing my show, my spot light, my crowd. 

"Who do she think she is" Lexi steered her down from head to toe. For once I like that lexi was being sassy about this. 

"Yea, going around acting like she own this shit" Brittany intervened. Honestly, you would think that they are bothered by this girl because she seems to be climbing fast on the popular ladder  which would threaten my position but no, They are bothered because of their own selfish desire. You see if you haven't notice 'We' the cheerleaders, rule this town, run this school, what ever you might call it. If other people start getting too popular that means our position is being threaten. Every one in the squad is on a brink of being replaced. We would no longer be the eye candy of the school and our life may not seems so important any more.  As pathetic as how it seems this situation is serious. 

"We should do something about this" Chrystal suggested with a dumb clueless look on her face." We should right?" She turned to Brenda seeking reassurance. Brenda on the other hand turned facing me not sure whether it's safe to agree or not. I raised a brow at her challenging her so that I can hear her views. 

With a nervous look on her face she faced a clueless Chrystal and mumbled "I think?"

Right now I don't need an unsure cheerleader on the team if she cant see how important this situation was. I need some one who is bold, confident and courageous. Someone who can make people head turn as they walk. I want a strong team. A strong leader needs A strong group of people around them to boost their team. After all we are a team, and any member can affect the out come of a whole entire team. 

Just then I thought it was wise to test Brenda again.  You see every amateur cheer leader goes through it. 

"Brenda" I sweetly called.

"Yes captain" 

I looked at the girl in the corner of her locker smiling, giggling and chatting away to her followers as they steer at her in awe. A thought came to me  and I smiled hoping things would notch down a bit for her. Across on my left  Joe-An was busy sipping away on her hot cup of french vanilla coffee with whip creme and sprinkled chocolate on top. Taking her drink I gave her a warm smile and hand it to Brenda. 

"Go and pour this delicious nice warm coffee down that girls hair. Make sure it gets on her pretty little crap top and down her shirt. Don't for get to fix that glass on her eyes and make she knows how ugly she look and how disturbing she is" I finished. 

Brenda faced paled as she steered at the warm delicious beverage in her hand. 

"B-but Ann was drinking this, she d-dint have any b-breakfast" She reasoned stuttering. 

"You don't mind right Joe-Ann?" I asked giving her the famous eye my mom used on us at home when she wants us to listen to her.

"NO!" Ann's voice raised a notch which is a sign when someone is lying "Take the whole thing" she raised her hands up. 

"See" I smiled wickedly at Brenda. 

"Ok" she mumbled before turning around and slowly walking towards the group. If she gets hit, it ain't my problem that's whats the soccer boys are there for anyways. To make sure we don't get into anything physical.