Chapter Twenty Five

The next day Camila was woken up by a light kiss on her forehead. Lauren had woken her up to make it clear that she was no longer mad or upset. Lauren proposed a late breakfast and a walk downtown to which Camila was quick to get out of bed and get ready.

Lauren had a lot of trouble identifying her feelings last night but waking up, she felt refreshed. Camila didn't mean harm and maybe she was right, maybe Lauren was being too fragile.

Lauren was now dressed, leaning against the wall next to Camila's door, waiting for her girlfriend. When Camila opened the door and walked out, she didn't expect Lauren to grab her by the waist and pin her against the wall Lauren had been against moments ago.

Lauren simultaneous attacked Camila's lips and hooked a finger through her belt buckle, pulling her closer. Lauren's other hand found Camila's backside and squeezed upwards. Camila was the first one to separate their lips.

"Not that I'm not all hot and bothered right now, but what was that for?" Camila asked. Her breathing shallow.

"I just remembered I have the hottest girlfriend in the world." Lauren's gaze fixed on Camila's lips. Camila didn't have a chance to answer before Lauren close the, already small, gap between them. Camila wasn't sure if Lauren's lips or body was against her first but she wasn't complaining.

Lauren's fingers raked at the skin on Camila's back as they explored each other's mouth. Camila's hands were tangled in Lauren's hair. She quickly became frustrated when she realized they couldn't get closer. Camila removed one of her hands and reached behind her. She grabbed at Lauren's wrist and pushed it down to her ass. Lauren immediately got the message and slipped both hands into the back pockets of Camila's jeans.

"Glad I'm not wearing leggings, huh?" Camila asked, maneuvering Lauren's head to her neck.

"No, kinda pissed you're wearing anything at all, actually." Lauren sucked harshly on her neck. Camila thrust into Lauren, looking for some friction then Camila let out a moan and Lauren readdressed her. "What about the walk and breakfast?"

"It'll be a walk and brunch," Camila reassured. Camila couldn't help but squeal as Lauren tugged on her jeans and lowered herself onto her knees.

"When do the girls get back?" Lauren asked, pulling down Camila's zipper.

"Doesn't matter," Camila insisted, tangling her hands in Lauren's hair. Lauren chuckled.

"It does, I want to know if we should go to my room of if I should take you right here." Lauren pulled her girlfriend's jeans down to her mid thighs.

"Here," Camila swallowed as Lauren got closer. "Right here."

Without missing a beat, Lauren attached her lips to Camila's underwear-clad centre. Camila subconsciously rolled her hips towards Lauren, which Lauren was having nothing of. She pulled Camila's lacy underwear down, snaked an arm between Camila's legs and lifted Camila's right leg. She brought it over her shoulder and glanced at Camila who had her lip between her teeth. Lust filled her eyes. Lauren's hands found Camila's backside and she flattened her tongue over Camila's centre.

"Oh my god," Camila cried out.

Lauren, motivated by how verbal Camila was being, swiftly slipped her tongue into Camila.

"Fuck! Yes, Lauren, fuck," Camila panted. "Just like that."

Lauren harshly squeezed Camila ass. Camila pushed Lauren's head more into her and the random, desperate thrusts on Camila's part began. Camila's head fell back against the wall.

"Ugh, Lo, you fuck me so well." Camila shivered as she felt her orgasm approaching. Lauren noticed Camila's legs closing in and removed on of her hands from Camila's bum to spread them again. Then, she replaced her tongue with her fingers.