Chapter Thirteen

MUST READ: 

This will most likely be the last update until the 10th of March. I might be able to get one out but chances are slim. I am sorry about this but I was planning to take a break until Summer but I couldn't leave ye like that.

I have a scan coming up for all this tumor. Guess what else? I have an infection now too, my feet and toes are swollen. I'm always tired, I honestly feel like my life is draining out of me and it's horrific. It's not even the sore feeling any more it's just not being able to have the energy to do anything.

Wattpad always made me escape reality and to even type a chapter makes me feel like I'm passing out. I can't even enjoy video games anymore. It's honestly all a piece of sh!t. But I'm positive. That's why I'll be back the 10th, I promise.

Unless this tumor wins and kills me ._.  JK JK SEE IM STILL JOKING ABOUT?! Lol, but fr, I'm so sorry about this, I know a lot of you will be upset but it's just two weeks!

Lots of love, 

Sleepy Alpaca

(Not edited)

-------------------------------

I was beyond excited. Not even grumpy Seth could bring my night down. Later tonight we were going to Henry's which meant I go to see Milania!

I had expected Seth to for some reason change his mind about going but lucky for me he didn't. He told me that his father was picking out something for me to wear which was slightly worrying.

Not to mention the fact I couldn't find my god damn straightener. I hated going out in public with wavy hair because I was told by Mr. Tyrese straight blonde hair was sexy, not my natural hair.

Would I honestly chicken out if I didn't find it? Damn, nice job Eva. "It arrived" I looked up when I heard his voice. My phone was on charge in the corner and I had been to lazy to get up to reply to Nick.

I was a bad human being.

"Sorry, what has arrived?" I blinked, looking to Seth. He held out a hanger. The dress was hidden under a cover thing and I wanted to tear it off to look at it but I calmed myself.

"Oh, really?" I stood up from the bed and walked over to him, "Have you seen it yet, Sir?" He shook his head. He handed it over to me and I took it gently, as if it was fragile. My stomach turned, was I really that excited to see a dress?

I brought it over to the bed and laid it down before unzipping it. My jaw dropped. 

It was beautiful. It was... I couldn't describe it. It was white and reached to a few inches above the knee. It was a dress that belonged on an Angel. "Are you sure this is it?"

"Why? Do you not like it?"

"No! I love it... but that's it. It's to amazing, I can't wear that. It probably cost..  like a lot!" I murmured, my eyes glazing the dress. I reached out and ran my fingers down it.

"You really are an idiot" He sighed, "You're wearing the dress"

I tried to bring the smile off my face before turning to him, "Thanks for... you know" I didn't know what to say. Thanks for delivering me the dress or thanks for letting me go.

I gnawed my lip nervously when I realized he hadn't pulled his eyes away from me, "Uh, is something wrong?"

There was an interested look on his face and instead of walking off, he seemed to make himself comfortable by leaning against the wall, "I have a question" My heart dropped, my stomach flipped.