Chapter 7

Dedicated to angelusPiper thank you for being an supportive reader.

You will never know when someone sneak their way in your heart. It's when they are in you'll realize and wonder how. 

~Santa-elf

After I went to IHOP and back to school everything came back to normal. That girl didn't  show her face the rest of the day and all the crowd got back their senses and flocked their self around me and my girls again. 

Around lunch time I couldn't get to see levi because he was surrounded by the girl's swimming team and 'That girl' was there, the one that came to his house the other day to make breakfast.

I thought I made my self very clear to her, i'm one hundred and ten percent sure I didn't stutter. Looks like a next girl just made her self on the black list.(A/N that's a good show you guys should watch it. Black list )  

The school day was over and every one  was rushing to the exist of the school gate. The parking lot was traffic jammed and I decided it was wise to go in my cheer office. Yes the head cheerleader has a office. All the other sports had one. The only difference was that, the other sports had a teacher to lead and guide them so the teachers would be the one's in the office but for the cheer group we had no teacher to lead and guide us. So the captain of the cheer group would get a office nothing too big and fancy and nothing too small and sloppy, It was just perfect size. And besides if we didn't have an office where would all of the cheer leader's document and file would be kept? and where would someone sent in an application to apply for the cheer group?

Earlier today as we got back I gave Brittany some flyers to post around the school for open spaces on the team. It is critical to have  eight person the least in order to be qualified for the regional championships host at the end of the semester. Last year when Sasha was cheer captain we came third and this year under my government we will come first. The captains are always chosen by the leaving captain. And you have to be 1 a junior to get appointed to run the next school year and 2 your rank in the team must be a second in command or a third in command. Last year I was second while Brittany was third. Rightfully Brittany should of been the second in command this year but as you know I had to get levi which is lexi's brother which caused her to be the second in command and she has to stay in her position because of her... brother. 

There was a soft knock on the door and before I told who ever it was to come in I check the mirror on my desk to check if my face was looking ok. Seeing that my lips were getting a bit dry I open the make up draw which was the very first draw and went for my mac apple flavored lip gloss and apply it on my lips. Smashing both lips together and pouting I heard the soft knock on the door again . With an audible sigh I told the person to come in.

There was Brenda, with her hair in a messy bun, something she would of get scold for if she was still in the team by the way. A shy smile plastered on her lips and  her pompoms held firmly in her hands. She timidly walked in and closed the door behind her cutting off all the outside noise leaving us in a quiet and still atmosphere. Nevertheless my intense gaze didn't removed from her slouch posture as she slowly step forward.  

How did she even made the team? Well she joined under Sasha watch. The only black hair cheer captain in history of cheer captains. 

"Hi" She nervously waved. 

"Sit" I commanded her looking at the chair in front of my desk. She slowly pulled out the chair and sat down. Taking out the release form I gave her to sign. She took the paper and signed the empty dash line. At first she seem lenient but after a heavy sigh she quickly scribbled her signature.   All these document are prove that they are indeed apart or were apart of an extra curriculum activity in school and if we go out on  a team outing like maybe traveling abroad or entering championships it was an insurance and identification for our members. 

I took the papers back and signed the part where the cheer captain was to sign. Because we didn't have a teacher supervising our sports this document would also had to be signed by the principal or vice principal and stamped by the school stamper. Taking her pompom I placed it in the last drawer and return looking at her. 

 Since she was no longer apart of the team, means I lost all right to boss her around as I wish or talk to her in a certain commanding way. 

"What are you going to do now?" I asked. 

"Focus on school work" She breath out "I have tons of assignment to hand in that i'm late on. You know cheer leading and stuff"

"Yea, are you going to join a new club or sports or something?" 

"No definitely not, cheer leading was the biggest mistake of my life!" She exaggerated. I frowned at her but she quickly reassure me. 

"No!! no, no offense to you and the other girls but It takes a lot physically and emotionally to keep up with being a cheerleader. I mean all that typical glares from some girls and boys grabbing the ass in the halls cause they think you like it plus The exercises we have to go through, late evening practices weight watching! gosh it's exhausting. Plus i'm glad I can now make it home for family dinner " she smile "No more sports for me for sure"

I smiled, a real one knowing for the first in a year she opened up to me. I watched as she talked and express her self while I listen instead of me giving out orders and they only talk to me when I asked them something. 

"It's good to know cheer leading help makes someone finds there true self" I told her.

"Can I ask you something?" She asked. 

I thought about it for a while before I gave her the go ahead.   

"Are you really like this?, You now the meany bitchy katelyn behind the group of cheer leaders"

No. This persona, the 'popular' Katelyn Page is not the real me. And I miss the real me.

"Who knows" I commented shrugging my shoulders as I smirked. 

"Can I asked something else?" She asked.

"As long as you wont call me a mean bitch again then sure" I shrugged. 

"I get a weird feeling that the personality you put up is just an act. I mean we use to be in the same eight grade class and you were nothing like this. So I was just wondering, is there someone that your imitating?" 

Yes, my sister Cathlyn. 

She was always the center of attention and I always wondered why people loved and prefer her more then me and then one day I see why. She was a perfectionist in leading and getting people to follow. Every time she would tell me 'your just a lame kid you don't know nothing about fun and popularity'. Some times she would say 'Gosh!! I wish I had a cooler sister that I can talk to and they actually understand, but you, your just a weird freak' She even went to the extent of telling mom and dad she wanted a new sister, they always thought it was cute, even though Dylan was just a toddler at the time. My sister Cathlyn had always been my roll model. When I was small like a toddler age everything she did I followed every thing she said I repeat. Now she was like a guide book on how I should stay popular and have her finally recognize me as her sister. 

Sheepishly smiling at Brenda I told her "I'm no fake. Following around people is something that I greatly despised. I'm a leader and not a follower."

Later that evening I met up with an upset looking Luther and and an annoyed looking sky waiting at my car. I totally forget about them after dealing with Brenda and getting  the principal to give me second out of his busy schedule so that he could stamp and sign the papers. Getting the sheets copied   so that the school main office could have a copy of this record. Then that was another wait when it comes to the principals secretary.  When I arrived in the parking lot it was already five That's when I texted lexi telling her no practice today.  

"Your friend is cool and hot and doesn't seems like a complete stuck up snob like you" That was the only thing Luther said to me in the car after a while of getting him to talk to me about his first day here. Some how that bothered my mind and it didn't gave me any rest the entire night. 

Why did his words affect me so much?

Why would I care about what he said anyways he is just a nobody. A low ranking nerd. Just like how I used to be. 

Edited 8/11/2016