Chapter 9

Sky on top.

There is a million reason why I should give you up, but the heart wants what it want.

~Selena Gomez 

"How did you got here?" I asked changing topic.

"I was lost" He simply shrugged taking a long stride back  going  toward the stream. 

"So why are you in the forest" I asked taking a step close to the stream as well. I took off my sandals and place my foot in the water while rolling up my leggings up to my knees. The water stopped two inches below my knees before my foot rest on the smooth slippery  pebbles under the water.

"I saw your car and decided to take a walk" He shrugged.

"You could of get lost Luther!, this forest is huge" I scold.   

"Don't worry there was a track to follow. In fact it was the only track"

I sighed. "You still should of been careful" I muttered.

"What are you doing here by the way?" He asked. 

"Clearing my mind" I sulked. 

Suddenly water was splashed on me, getting my cardigan top damped in the process. I grasp. 

"Cheer up Mrs. Popular" He smirked. 

"You, didnt, just, splash me"

"Oh, I did" He smirked while splashing me again with water this time getting my hair wet and my make up smudged. 

I Let out a loud groan and I stood up and walked in the middle of the stream  facing Luther. 

"What are you doing?" he cowardly asked.

"Hey!, hey I didn't get you soak just damped" He defended putting his hands up in the air. I gave him my sinister evil smile and scoop my hands in the water pushing it over to Luther. In Large waves the water began to splash him getting his entire hair and clothes soaking wet. 

His face fall as his mouth hang open and his eyes wide as he looked at me. His facial expression had me laughing until I lost my balance and dropped in the water on my butt. Now the water was covering three quarter of my body as my entire lower half of my body and chest was under water.  

Luther began to laugh so hard I had to stop to take in the sight in front of me. His teeth looked so white and beautiful. His eyes squint close while he tipped his head back. 

"Why are you not laughing? It's funny laugh!" He practically yelled as he continued laughing. 

"It's not funny "  I pouted getting up. Slowly I walked over to where he sat  and pulled him in the water. He went down facing the water and went under it. I looked down on him laying on the pebbles with his face buried in the stones. 

"Get up!" I laughed. 

He was still there laying flat on the ground not moving. 

"It's not funny nerd, get up" I laughed again. This time the smile on my face was wiped off when I saw bubbles leaving the water where his face was.

"Shit!" I cursed panic floating through me as I stand there and cover my mouth. 

"Why are you not moving!" I yelled. Tears springing  into my eyes. Did I kill him?

"Oh my god!" I mumbled while pacing around. 

"What should I do?" I asked. I turned around rushing over to my phone on the rock to call somebody for help but before I even left the water some one gripped my feet pulling me down in the water with them. Before I reach under water I took in a deep breathe and then closed  my eyes.  While I was under water I felt something pinch my  cheeks and rubbed my face. Opening my eyes was Luther steering at me and grinning like a kid.