one

luke hemmings.

just the name, made weak teenagers fall to their knees, and girls faint with a dreamy sigh.

not only was the infamous blonde boy attractive, but he was also part of the most popular group of the school.

the thunderbirds.

complete with customised leather jackets, and typical bad boy attitude, the 'gang' was either feared, or loved.

ashton irwin, on the other had, was a quiet boy. always doing his work, getting good grades, never daring to talk back to a teacher.

a perfect target for a tough group such as the thunderbirds.

however, he hardly ever got 'the punishment he deserved' to be laid on him, because of his best friend.

calum hood had been by the shy boy's side since day one. the two were basically inseparable, seeing each other as more of brothers rather than friends.

the raven haired boy was never one to stay quiet, always speaking his mind and never afraid to put people in their place.

and ashton knew, very well, of calum's hatred for the thunderbirds.

the kiwi just had this fury for them, always tensing up and clenching his jaw on instinct whenver he looked over at them.

his main reason for the burning anger was michael clifford.

clifford was luke's best mate, the two were practically 'partners in crime', if you will.

he was the tough guy in the group, whereas luke was more of the face of the group.

think of the thunderbirds, you think of luke hemmings.

think of the violence that goes on in the thunderbirds, you think of michael clifford.

but calum didn't call him by his first name. they weren't friends, so why should he?

he would announce him as 'clifford', however 'dickhead' and 'fuckface' were also options in the list of names calum called the boy with the pierced eyebrow.

but despite calum's hatred for the thunderbirds, and the gang's reputation, ashton couldn't help but have the tiniest crush on luke hemmings.

and maybe bad boy luke had the tiniest crush on ashton irwin too.

▼▲▼

intros r cool

so yeah, the chapters are gonna be pretty short, idk when i'll update next or what the schedule is, so for now its random

so yeah, peace out fam