Diagon alley

Today is August 23. We are going to Diagon ally. All of my friends are going to be there. We all apperate there. I have to go with Vic because I'm only 15.

I feel like I'm being stuffed into a thin tube. When the sensation stops I stand a little taller. I take my hand off of Vic's arm.

I see colorful buildings around me. I see many redheads. I start walking over. My family coming with me.

"Hey look! It's Ava Krum!" Someone yelled. Many people start swarming me. They are saying that they were my biggest fan and asking me for a autograph.

Vic pushes them all away. He is my bodyguard. I walk over to the Weasleys, Hermione and Harry. I hug Harry from behind. He turns around.

"Ava!" He says. Then he hugs me. I hear a camera snapping. I turn around to see Rita Skeeter.

"Aw! Lovebirds! This will make a great article in Witch weekly." She says with a smile on her face.

"You are not welcome here." Hermione says. I wonder why.

We all walk away. First we go to a robe shop.

"Are for for Hogwarts?" She asks. I nod. "What is your house?"

"I'm for Hogwarts but I'm a transfer." I say.

"Oh. Ok." She says. She starts measuring me. Then she hands me a pair robes with a tie. "That will be 10 galleons." I put the galleons on the counter.

"Thank you." I say walking out.

"Your welcome." She says. Then we walk to the book shop.

I hand the employee my list of books I need for Hogwarts. He finds the books quickly. Then he puts the books on the counter. "That will be 15 galleons and 2 sickles." He says.

"Here you go." I say putting the money on the counter.

"Wait! Your Ava Krum!" He says loudly. "Will you sign my hand?"

"Um. Sure" I say. Then he holds his had out and I sign it. He faints.

Vic picks up the books and walk outside to the next store.

------Time skip-----

We went around to all of the stores. Many people recognized me.

We walk over to the ice cream parlor holding all of our stuff. I ordered mint chocolate chip. It is my favorite. I pick up the spoon and put some ice cream in my my mouth. The ice cream is very soft. I swallow.

After ice cream we all said our goodbyes. Then we apperate back to Bulgaria.