Chapter Nineteen

Copyright © MarcyN

This is a very short chapter. Hope you enjoy. Please vote and comment.

“Momma, please call me. I’m sorry.” Francesca laid the phone down on the bed she had been trying to call her parents since they had left. She knew her mother was mad since all her calls went directly to voice mail. Her mother had barely spoken to her the rest of the evening. She had been cordial yet distant and that hurt her heart. She would gladly get married again if it would make her happy. Of course It would have to wait until she gave birth and lost weight  hopefully her mother would agree. Because it was no way she would be waddling down anyone’s aisle at this stage in the game. Lifting her magazine she heard the door to the bathroom peeping  over  she  looked at her husband emerge fresh from his shower. Lustfully she watched the droplets of water glisten on his skin and a towel riding low on his hips. She took a deep breath  trying to douse the  lustful feelings of him deep inside of her . She literally  wanted to jump her husband’s bone because it had been four weeks, six hours and thirty three minutes since she last got some and despite being pregnant and  being held hostage by the big four she still had needs. The fact was   if she  didn’t feel like a miniature blimp and didn’t need help getting off the bed she would be over their right now tasting one of those droplets of water that was sliding down his chest between his six pack under the towel. God, she was horny,so much so she hadn’t realized that her hubby had caught her gazing at his delectable body.

“Mrs. Binochi, you want some of this?” Francesca smiled and nodded yes…She wanted to feel every inch of him, but the doctor had strictly  advised against any  intercourse until  she gave birth.  She knew that Angelo was suffering two he was taking more showers than a normal man should.

“I wish we could get it on French but the little bambinos are holding you hostage.”

She watched as he grabbed a pair of pajama bottoms and slipped them on under the towel. Taking a deep breath and releasing she laid back on the five pillows she had stacked up for support. Looking down at her enormous belly ..she felt defeated.  She looked over at Angelo as he slid in the bed beside her pulling her close.

“Everything’s going to be ok.” He began rubbing her belly.

“I can barely walk or sleep and my mother’s mad at me.”

“Mom will come around.”

“I know she will. I just hate that she makes me feel so bad. It was our wedding not there’s .”

“That’s what parents do make us feel guilty.”

“Do you think we’ll end up like our parents?”

“Ask me that in ten years.”

“Why  ten.”

“That’s when these four will start to smell themselves.”

“Angelo, what did you want to talk about earlier?”

“It can wait until tomorrow.”

 Chelsea got out the limo and walked through the revolving door of Binochi Towers.  Her Louis Vuitton glasses covered her green eyes . Her Long blonde hair hanging in loose waves down her back. Dressed for seduction like Sharon Stone in Basic no panties and all, she wanted Angelo on his knees begging. Giving the guard a killer smile  He was so busy checking her out that she walked over to the elevator that took her directly to Angelo’s office suite without a hitch. It had been a long ten months since she last laid eyes on him and she couldn’t wait. She had been plotting on getting him into bed since she left Okazaki. She had even been good for the last week only sleeping with one CEO and CFO neither of whom were able to satisfy her insatiable hunger for sex like her Angelo. He made her literally purr in satisfaction. Oh she could barley wait. She wanted him in her. She couldn’t wait to rip the shirt off his back and wrap her legs around him. Smiling she got off . "Surprise Baby."