(Hello Baby)

"Alright, everyone go on to your next lesson" Mr Benson said to everyone, I picked up my bag and got up from my seat. "Um.....April where do you think you're going?" He asked looking at me confusedly.

"I'm going for a walk" I told him.

"Well you can have your walk at break you have literture with me right now" He said. Of course I knew that, I just wanted to get away in case anything got awkward, I wanted to say to him.

"Right, I knew that" I told him sitting back down.

"Of course you did" He muttered underneath his breath. It wasn't to surprise me that the first person to walk in the classroom was Caleb. He saw me looiking at him before he could say anything I looked away from him.

"April please just talk to me" He said loudly.

"Caleb what is the meaning of this?" Mr Benson said to him folding his arms over his chest.

"She won't talk to me" He said.

"Well after what you pulled I don't think she would. Now please go sit in your seat and don't bring your problems into my classroom I have already made that clear" Caleb huffed and walked past me into his seat. All the boys began piling into the classroom one by one. Once everyone did Mr Benson clapped his hands for everyones attention.

"Ok. Today we are going to be talking about future carrers and get to know each other more better" He said. What does that have to do with anything.

"But that has nothing to do with the subject" Dylan asked. Mr Benson sighed and leaned against the wall putting his hands in his pockets.

"I know but everyone is doing it. So you have no other choice but to do it. So April if you don't mind can you hand out these questions" I got up and took them from him handing them out to everyone. "Answer honestly because you will be getting each other's sheet" He said. I handed them all out and sat down in my seat with my own. "Alright you can start answering them"

1)What kind of music do you like and who are your favourite bands?

R & B, Rock. Backstreet boys, The script, the wanted, one republic, snow patrol

2)What are your favourite movies and what was the best part you liked best?

Forrest Gump, titanic, brokeback mountain (I'm not gay, just like the movie). The best part in Forrest Gump would be when his girlfriend says 'run Forrest run'.

3)Do you like to travel? Where have you been?

I hardly travel but I've been to a few places. So I guess I would love to travel more. I've been to Italy, London, Lecister.

4)What's your favourite season and what sports do you like?

Favourite season is a tie between Autumn and Winter. I like all type of sports. Football, racing, netball etc.

5)What is your favourite food and take out place?

Favourite food has to be pizza and pasta. Does Caspian's count?

6)What do you see in a friend?

Someone who is generous, kind, funny and someone who I can always count on 

7)Do you have any brother or sisters?What are they like?Are you close?

I only have an older brother. He is very annoying and mean but yet sometimes kind. I guess we are kind of close.

8)What are your hobbies?

I like going out with my friends (even though I hardly do that these days) and watching movies and tv shows.

9)What do you want to do when you have finished school?

No idea. It's a tie between becoming a vet or a teacher

10)What's your favourite hairstyle?

The one I have right now

11)Best time and worst time in your life so far?

I don't have a best time in my life.

I hesitated on the worst because I know that it is when Cameron died. Might as well just end up leaving it out.

12)What's your favourite part (s) of your body?

Arms, legs and eyes.

13)What's your favourite part of your personality?

That I'm nice

14)Maragrine or butter? Which one did your grow up with?

I grew up with margarine

15)If you had to move country, where to?

Manchester

16)If you could have any pet in the world, illegal or not, what would it be?

Wolf

17)If you could have a sharpei tattoo on your back, what would it be?

Butterfly or heart

18) Bounty or twix?

Twix

19)What eye colour do you find sexist?

No idea

20) What subject teacher do you prefer English or Physical Educaton?

English obviously.

I put the pen down and saw that Mr Benson was looking at me, I looked behind me and saw all the boys looking at me.

"Finally. Girl's take so long to write" I rolled my eyes at what the guy said.

"Chace shut your mouth" Mr Benson told him. We all cracked up laughing.

"Ok swoop" I gave my sheet behind and everyone else began swapping as well. I ended up with none other than Caleb. "Now whoever  sheet you got you have to go and sit at their desl. So, April who's paper have you got?"

"Caleb" I said bitterly.

"Caleb who's sheet have you got?"

"Aprll" He said back. What coincidence. He ended up with my one.

"Actually April can do it with me, Caleb you can stay in your seat" Yes. Wait.....I'm going to be with Mr Benson all lesson? Awesone.