Chapter 4: Meeting Team Natsu

Me: Welp, chapter 3 is done chapter 4, I don't know what to say.

Ash: *nods* At least we have a head start though.

Sasuke: *comes in* You're barley starting this chapter kid.

Gray: *glares at Sasuke* And what are you doing here?

Sasuke: I just came in here to watch. Got a problem with that?

Gray: Grr... Why you-?!

Ash: Guys! Don't fight in here. We're about to start!!! *holds back Gray*

Me: *gets out a megaphone* GET IN THE SET YOU IDIOTS!!!!

Ash and Gray: YES MA'AM!!!! *runs to the set*

Sasuke: *sits in a chair* A bunch of idiots. Unlike a certain someone I know.

Me: *sits next to him* You can't blame them though. *looks at everyone* Enjoy the chapter guys and girls!!!!

=======================================================================================

After the battle was interrupted, Lucy and Happy went to get the motion sickness mage, Natsu while Erza went to Gray and hitting him in the head and started to scold him for acting like a fool and of course Gray, bowed down in front of the titiana and not getting in to her wrath and apologized.

Erza turned around to look at the guardians and the two Pokemon with them. "I apologize for the boys to attack you all. Please forgive us." Erza said and did a polite bow to them. "Please sir. They really didn't." Lucy said as she bowed down as well. "It's fine, really. And we apologize for attacking your friends like that." Aaron said after sensing the girls that they are good people. "Now that's settled, we should sit down and introduce ourselves." Erza said as she led the guardians and the two Pokemon to their seats with Gray, Happy and Lucy following them with Natsu leaning on Lucy's shoulder.

When they got settled in in their seats, they start to introduce themselves. "My name is Erza Scarlet of Fairy Tail. It is a pleasure to meet you all." Erza said introducing herself. "I'm Lucy Heartfilia. Nice to meet you!" Lucy said next with a smile on her face. "And I'm Happy!" Happy said as he was fanning Natsu, having his motion sickness on. "Gray Fullbuster and the idiot over there is Natsu." Gray said bluntly and pointing at Natsu. "And we're sorry for attacking you guys. It wasn't a good start to meet like that." He said since he is truly sorry and a bit impressed with Aaron's strength and power.

"Thats okay. By the way, my name's Ash and this is my number one buddy and partner, Pikachu." Ash said as he introduced himself and Pikachu, on Ash's lap said a "pika!" as a greeting. "And this is my dad, Sir Aaron and his apprentice Lucario." The boy said as he pointed at his father first, then at his apprentice. "So, what were you guys doing in the back of the train and how did you get in?" Lucy asked with a confused look on her face. "We do not know exactly. A vortex appeared and it just got all of us and then we landed into this train." Aaron explained as he remembers what happened from before. "Can you explain what happened before you all arrived here?" Erza askes next when she saves the information. "Well, Ash and his friends just arrived back to Pallet Town to see his mother and me for a break from his journey and we're on our way to see someone when..." Aaron trailed off his sentence when he clenched hand into a fist from the event. "A man had caught us and he knew we are aura guardians from the past, including he knew Ash is also an aura guardian as well." Lucario said finishing the sentence for Aaron and put a paw on his master's shoulder for comfort.

Gray's eyes widen in shock when Lucario said aura guardians. "Wait. If he knew about this aura thing, then that means, is this the family I'm suppose to protect?" He said in thought when Lucy noticed the stripper's reaction. "What's up Gray? Something wrong?" She asked him. "U-u-umm, nothing's wrong. Don't worry about it." Gray said quickly. "Okay then." Lucy said not accepting the answer but let's it go for now. "Do you know who this man is?" The titania asks, since she knows where this is going.

"I think his name is Chris...I think." The fourteen year old said remembering the man's name. Erza's eyes widen and so is Gray's and Happy's and Lucy has a terrified look. Ash notices this and asks. "Is there something wrong?" He asked, worried thinking he said something wrong. When Erza is about to answer, the announcer informed the people of the train that they just arrived at Magnolia and get their things. "You can talk to our master. Maybe he can help you." Erza said as she stood up and grabs the string to her wagon of suitcases. "Alright. I thank you." Aaron said, sweat dropping at this as he and his apprentice stood up, along with Lucy putting Natsu on her shoulder and Happy summons his wings and they follow Erza.

When Gray got up with Ash following his example and Pikachu hopped on his shoulder, Ash looks at the ice-mage and askes.

"Hey, Gray right?" He asked.

"Yeah, whats up?" He said looking at the trainer and his partner.

"Not that its my buisness and all, but where are your clothes?" Ash asked, covering his eyes with his hand and also covering Pikachu's eyes with the other one.

When Gray looks down, he's completely naked without his boxers covering up his lower area. "Huh?! When did that happen?!" He freaked out embarassed stripping in front of a 14 year old and went to find his clothes on the way out.

When he left, Ash uncovered his eyes and Pikachu's as well. "Well, that was creepy."  He said following the others with a weird look on his face. "Pikachu." Pikachu said, nodding his head in agreement. "I wonder what else is in store for us again after what happened." Ash said in thought as he got of the train.

Me: I'm done. Break. *slams forehead on the table*

Sasuke: Only with 1000 words. *sighs*

Ash and Gray: *comes back from the set*

Sasuke: How was it?

Gray: We're both exhausted and we have to work on the next chapter.

Ash: What he said, but we both have to work hard in order for this chapter to work. Right Scorpia-san? *looks at me*

Me: *raises head with a slight bruise on forehead* That's right Ash. *looks at u all* I hope you all like this chapter. Vote or comment guys.

Gray and Sasuke: *starts arguing and is about to fight*

Ash: Should we stop them? *looks at Gray and Sasuke*

Me: I guess so. Bye guys!! You hold back Sasuke, I'll get Gray. *gets to Gray and holds him off*

Ash: Right!!! *gets to Sasuke and holds him off*