Write my Life

This is it.

It's gonna be one longass story so please prepare any nacho chips or whatever you can munch on while reading this.

What is that something bad which recently happened?

Man, this is hard. I'll say it out anyway.

I was sexually assaulted.

Of course I'm not beginning my life story by saying... Oh and this was the day I was 'raped'

I'll go in order.

From when I was little till who i am today.

Yes it's super uber long but take this as my present for finally reaching the one year mark on being a Wattpad author. To those who tag me, instead of stating facts and answering your qns, I'm trading all those with my life story.

Please do not pity me. That's not my purpose of telling you my life story. I share because if I can bring something positive out of the negativity in my life. I hope my life story will be able to help others as well.

It won't be easy but hey, the things I'm sharing is from my past. Hope you guys don't mind reading all the way till the end.

Youtubers do draw my life.

Well I say authors do write my life.

To not make this boring, I'll include pictures every now and then like a blog. I'll try to not make it sound depressing. In every story, a character will have a backstory.

Welcome to my backstory.

Once upon a time, a chubby baby named Attika was born in the year 1993, September 15 who lived in an island or in other words the little red dot AKA Singapore.

Look at that ball of fat and her mama rocking her high waist jeans and bob haircut

Look at that ball of fat and her mama rocking her high waist jeans and bob haircut. 90s era rocks!

She looks like any other ordinary girl, doesn't she? A girl who you see and think she has the perfect life with her family by her side, smiling genuinely everyday as though life treated her well, very well. That's where you're wrong. Her life is the total opposite. At a young tender age of 9, her parents split. Obviously, before a divorce happens, her parents constantly argued non-stop and all this little one could do was go to her room and cry.