fifteen

ashton and luke had been secretly dating for a while now.

luke still had the whole problem with the thunderbirds, and ashton still had the whole problem with calum.

so the two just had to send each other hidden smiles in class, and cuddle in the back of the library, or make out behind a bush in the school's field.

and it took a hell of a lot of explaining to do, whenever luke told michael he was going to study, because thunderbirds aren't supposed to study.

apparently they're supposed to "rebel against the school rules", and "society's laws."

or something along those lines. luke wasn't exactly paying attention when the rules were given out.

however, it was still pretty stressful having to have a relationship hidden from your best friends, and the couple were getting a little annoyed of the sneaky acts they had to pull.

ashton cuddled into luke's side, as luke leaned his head on the book shelf behind him.

"hey, uh, luke?"

"yeah, babe?"

ashton sat up straight, to face luke completely.

"does it not bother you that we have to keep our relationship secret?"

luke bit the inside of his cheek.

"i mean, a little."

ashton huffed, closing his book, and staring luke directly in the eyes.

"then do something about it. i was this close to telling calum yesterday, because it's beginning to drive me completely insane."

luke gave an offended look.

"you think it's not doing the same to me too? do you know how hard it is to not get up and kiss you whenever i see you around in the hallway?"

ashton shook his head with a playful roll of eyes. "i'm being serious, luke."

"who said i'm not?"

the smaller boy grabbed luke's hand, and laced their fingers together, shuffiling closer to the pale boy.

"luke. just tell michael. he's your best friend, i'm sure he'll understand."

luke sighed, eyes still looking straight into ashton's.

"you're right." he nodded.

"i'll do it."

▼▲▼

i was gonna slow down the updating schedule after the last two chapters but then i thought nah