intro

Edit: if you don't like the cover, you can go complain somewhere else. It might be a miraculous story, but it's my story so I can do whatever I like ☺️

Everyone, usually on their 16th birthday they get a sign of their other half.

It may not be who you wanted, but this was the world where you could choose anyone.
Soulmates don't always end up together. Heck, not even half of them were happy to have a soulmate.

Marinette was still 15 and couldn't wait for her birthday, which was a day after.
Alya was also excited to see her friend so happy. She already knew her soulmate was Nino, since a clear pair of headphones on her shoulder was visible.

Soulmates usually had their signs on the same spot, so Nino had a Wi-Fi sign on the same place as her.

They weren't together though. They liked each other and were so obvious, they weren't obvious anymore.

Adrien had his mark covered. He never knew what it meant, but he knew the sign didn't have anything to do with his lady.

That morning when Marinette opened her eyes she was more than happy to look for a mark, but when she saw it, her breath caught in her throath.

This definitely wasn't a sign her soulmate was Adrien.

A green and black paw on her wrist showed, her soulmate was her partner.

_______

Edit- I cringe at this so much why do u read this