1.4

Anyone else freaked out by suga's hyperness in this video? It kinda ruined my image of him^ and look at the way he is sitting, he's got thighs too.

Yoongi's POV

"Hyung, wake up." I felt someone shake me as I opened my eyes.

"What is it, Jimin? I'm sleeping..." I groaned.

"Are you sober?" He asked me.

"What the fuck? Of course I am." I said then felt a sharp pain to my head, "But I have a hangover." I sat straight up.

"Well get over it, we have work." Jimin smacked Yoongi's thigh and stood up.

"I am seriously gonna kill you if you do that one more time, that is my thing." I reached over and smacked his ass.

Jimin held his butt and looked hurt, "Ow... Anyway, the maids prepared your suit, go get ready."

"You ain't my momma." I mumbled.

"No, but I am your boss." Jimin glared as he rolled his shirt off of his body and tossed it in dirty clothes.

"That's my muscly boy." I smiled and wrapped my arms around him, hugging him.

"I don't even have abs."

"So?" I raised an eyebrow and kissed him on the cheek. Then I went to go get ready myself.

We headed to work together and Binsoo was sitting at Jimin's desk.

"Uh..." I stared through the windows into his office.

"Just don't slack and do what you need to." Jimin ordered and walked into his office.

Jimin's POV

"Hey Binsoo..." I walked up to her. She stood up and moved away from my seat.

"Sorry about sitting there, it looked comfy." Binsoo said sweetly to me.

I looked at her, "Uh... It's fine... What are you doing here?" I asked.

"Eomma and appa told me that we have to go and look for our wedding stuff. They are letting you take off work for it." Binsoo explained.

"Look, can we just break off the engagement now?" I suggested but then she all of a sudden became serious and shook her head.

"Ani! Actually, do we have to break off the engagement?" Binsoo fiddled with her fingers.

"We agreed to it, remember? You know Yoongi... You found out that he's my boyfriend. I don't want to break up with him." I told Binsoo, kind of pissed off.

She nodded, "Of course I know. But this is really good for both of our companies and-"

"I don't care about what's good for our company! I care about Yoongi!" I cut her off and shouted.

Her eyes widened, "But-"

"No buts. I thought you liked someone. Now that you found out that the one you love is taken, you just want to be pushed around like that?" I replied.

"Uh... Is everything okay?" Yoongi opened the door and saw me now standing up from my seat.

"Yoongi..." I looked at him, "Did you hear what I said?"

He nodded, "Um... Binsoo, you want the marriage to go on?"

Binsoo nodded, "Since I can't have you... Might as well follow my parent's rules."

"You do realize, once you two get married. I'll be free, so either way, it doesn't go your way."  Yoongi told her.

"I realize that... But I know you wouldn't date me even if you were free and if I was too." Binsoo said.

"You're right..."

"So I might as well follow my parent's rules." She said.

"Well I'm not. Binsoo, I'm done." I picked up and dialed my father's phone number.

"Binsoo and I broke off the engagement. Don't set me up with anymore marriage meetings." I immediately said when he answered.

"Let me guess, you were secretly dating someone during the time and planned to break it off. Happened faster than expected." My father said through the phone.

"R-right..."

"Alright. You can break it off, only if I approve of who you are dating. Take off work and meet me at the coffee shop by  you work now, with you're lover." My dad said then hung up.

"So... What did he say??" Yoongi quickly asked.

"He said the engagement is off but only if he approves of you. We have to go meet him now." I told Yoongi.

"Binsoo, you can leave now." Jimin looked over at Binsoo.

"Call me to tell me if it's off." Binsoo looked down then walked out.

~

Yoongi and I were in the car, without the engine on.

"So... When are we going?" Yoongi spoke up.

"In a bit, I'm trying to get my thoughts clear." I said as I laid my head on he stirring wheel.

Suddenly, Yoongi bought up something I didn't know he knew, "So, i saw the maid at my apartment... Are you planning on sending me off?"

I sat up, "What? Of course not. I hired them to clean up the apartment for when you sell it and the next person lives there."

"Wow, you're so caring." Yoongi smirked.

I smiled "Of course."

Neither of us knew at the time, the troubles ahead.

PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT~